(6)

Back to present.

"Jungkook, will you come to town with us when this class is over?" Jimin asks when they walk into the classroom. This is their last lesson for today. Jungkook nods. "Sounds nice." Jungkook says. Jimin smiles and they sit together in the back of the class.

"Hyung I have a question." Jungkook says. "Sure, just ask." Jimin says. "Are Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung in a relationship?" Jungkook asks. "Why? Are you in love with one of them?" Jimin asks. Jungkook shakes his head.

"No, but I have the feeling that there is something going on between them." Jungkook says. Jimin chuckles. "They're not a couple, but you're right. There's something going on between them. They just revolve around each other." Jimin says. "And neither of them dare to take a step?" Jungkook asks. "No, they're both like two big toddlers." Jimin says. They both laugh.

"Maybe we should help them." Jungkook says. "Just give them a nudge in the right direction." Jungkook says. "Sounds good." Jimin says. Jungkook giggles. "But we have to talk about that tonight. Then we start tomorrow." Jimin says. Jungkook nods. "Yeah, nice. Let's do it." Jungkook says. They give each other a high five.

Jungkook and Jimin walk out of the school. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are already waiting for them. "Hey guys." Jin says. Jimin and Jungkook greet them back. "Nice to meet you, Kookie." Hoseok says. Jungkook smiles. "I'm glad I was asked." Jungkook says.

"Sure, you're one of us now." Yoongi says. They smile at each other. "Come on, let's go. Jungkook how did you get to school?" Namjoon asks. "I came by bus. I live thirty minutes from school." Jungkook says. Namjoon nods.

"Okay, then you can choose whether you want to ride with Jin and me or with Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok." Namjoon says. "Because we have two cars. Jin drives and Yoongi drives." Namjoon says. Jungkook nods and thinks for a moment.

"I'll ride with Namjoon and Jin." Jungkook says. Everyone nods. "Okay, fine. Then we'll see you in town." Yoongi says. Namjoon nods and they all walk towards the car. Jungkook walks with Namjoon and Jin to Jin's car. And Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi walk towards Yoongi's car.