(5)

This chapter is a flashback when Taehyung heard that Jungkook has changed schools. (I think some of you guys want to read it so here you go.)

The principal is in Taehyung's class. The whole class is silent and looks at the principal. "I have an announcement about Jungkook." The principal starts. "I want to inform you that Jungkook is no longer in your class. In fact, he has changed schools." The director says. Some students look shocked. Taehyung frowns.

A girl raises her finger. "Yes, Lisa?" The principal responds. "Why did he change schools?" Lisa asks. "I can't tell. Though I'm sure you all know that." The principal says. He looks at Taehyung for a moment.

"So from today you will not see Jungkook again." The principal says. "Thank you and have a nice day everyone." The principal says and leaves the class. The students start talking to each other. They talk about Jungkook.

After class, Taehyung walks out of the room. Sana follows after him. "Tae, wait." Sana says. Taehyung stops and turns around. "Hey, what's up?" Taehyung says. He smiles. But Sana doesn't smile back. She looks at Taehyung with a serious look.

"We need to talk and it's about Jungkook." Sana says. Taehyung sighs. "Why?" Taehyung asks. "Because I want to know how you feel now that Jungkook has switched schools." Sana says. "I don't care. I don't want anything to do with him. So I won't miss him now that he's away from this school." Taehyung says. Sana frowns.

Taehyung continues on. Sana walks next to him. "What's wrong with you?" Sana asks. "Nothing Why?" Taehyung asks. "You're acting weird. I don't know you like that." Sana says. "People change, Sana." Taehyung says. "Yeah but I know you and you never change." Sana says. "So tell me. Why are you acting so weird?" Sana asks. "I'm not acting weird." Taehyung says. Sana sighs.

"You know very well why Jungkook switched schools." Sana says. They both stop walking. "So?" Taehyung asks. "Why did you do that to Jungkook? You loved him." Sana says. "You're wrong. I never liked Jungkook." Taehyung says.

"You're lying, Taehyung. I don't know what's wrong with you, but you've changed so much. And not in a positive way." Sana says. "What you did to Jungkook is horrible." Sana says. "I'd like to hit you, you know. Jungkook didn't deserve it." Sana says.

"I don't want to talk about Jungkook anymore." Taehyung says. Sana sighs deeply. "You really are a jerk, Taehyung. I can't believe we're friends." Sana says. "Actually, I don't even want to be friends with you, because I don't want to be friends with jerks." Sana says. "Well, then we're not friends anymore." Taehyung says and walks away.

Sana shakes her head. She watches as Taehyung walks away. "You bastard. Jungkook really deserves a lot better. But you'll find out. You'll know what you're missing." Sana mumbles before walking away.

Next chapter is back in the present.