(16)

Jungkook is standing in front of Taehyung's house with a suitcase and a bag. He just doesn't dare ring the bell. What if Taehyung is not at home or mad at him? Jungkook sighs deeply. And then he rings the bell. He waits for someone to open the door.

Then the door opens. It's Taehyung. Taehyung looks at Jungkook in surprise. "Jungkook?" Taehyung says. "What are you doing here?" He asks. Jungkook started to cry. Taehyung doesn't hesitate and hugs Jungkook.

Jungkook is sitting on the couch in Taehyung's house. He has a glass of water in his hand. Taehyung sits next to him. Jungkook has calmed down a bit.

"Will you tell me what happened?" Taehyung on. He looks sweetly at Jungkook. Jungkook looks back. "Your mother had come to my house." Jungkook says. "What? Why? Did she say something wrong? She always liked you, didn't she?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook smiles small.

"She didn't say anything wrong." Jungkook says. "She showed me something." Jungkook says. "What did she show you?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook grabs his phone from his pocket. He unlocks his phone and finds the video. Then he shows it to Taehyung. The video shows how Sana threatens Taehyung.

"So you know now?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nods. "What else happened? Why were you just upset?" Taehyung asks. "I confronted Sana about it since we lived together." Jungkook says.

"She admitted it." Jungkook says. "I was...no I'm furious with her." Jungkook says. "She begged me to forgive her." Jungkook says. "But I can't." Jungkook says. "I told her she can stay in the house but I'm leaving. I can't live with her anymore." Jungkook says.

Taehyung nods understandably. "After I packed my suitcase and bag, I messaged your mother. I wanted your address and she sent it to me. And now I'm here." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles and nods.

"How are you now?" Taehyung asks. "I mean, a few weeks ago you were in the hospital because of me and you needed to take it easy and not stress too much." Taehyung says. "I feel fine. Everything is going well. I'm off the medication. But I have to be careful not to stress too much." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung." Jungkook says. "For what?" Taehyung asks. "That I didn't want to listen to you." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles. "It's all right, Jungkook. If anyone needs to apologize, it's me." Taehyung says. "You don't have to say sorry either. Because it's not your fault either." Jungkook says. Taehyung chuckles. "The only culprit is Sana." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods.

"Where are you going to live for now?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe I'll go out and look for a hotel." Jungkook says. "Or you stay here." Taehyung says. "What?" Jungkook says. He looks at Taehyung. "Stay here." Taehyung says.

"Are you serious?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung nods "Yeah, I can't let you sleep in a hotel." Taehyung says. "Only if you really want to." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods. "Okay, then please." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles. "Great. I'm going to prepare a bedroom for you." Taehyung. "I'll help." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods and they walk upstairs.