(10)

"Taehyung?" Jungkook says. Jungkook looks at Taehyung with wide eyes. "Jungkook." Taehyung says. Jungkook swallows. He didn't expect to meet Taehyung all of a sudden after two years. "Jungkook, are you coming?" Sana asks if she's heading for Jungkook. Only then does she see Taehyung.

"Taehyung." Sana says surprised. "Hey." Taehyung says. He smiles uncomfortably. Sana frowns. "What are you doing here?" Sana asks. "I'm here with friends." Taehyung says. "Do you have friends then?" Sana asks. She crosses her arms. Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Long time no see." Taehyung says. Sana rolls her eyes. "Come on, Kook. The others are waiting for us." Sana says. Jungkook nods. They want to walk away when Taehyung suddenly grabs Jungkook's wrist. Jungkook turns around. He looks at Taehyung.

Sana also turns around. "What are you doing?" She asks. Taehyung ignores her and looks at Jungkook. "Can we talk?" Taehyung asks. "What do you think?" Sana asks. "I'm not talking to you." Taehyung says. Sana rolls her eyes.

"Let him go, Taehyung." Sana says. "Again, I'm not talking to you." Taehyung says. He continues to look at Jungkook. "Sana is right. You have to let go of me." Jungkook says. He feels uncomfortable. "Jungkook." Taehyung says. "Let go of me, Taehyung. Now." Jungkook speaks louder this time.

Slowly, Taehyung lets go of Jungkook's wrist. "I want to talk with you." Taehyung says. Jungkook looks at Taehyung. Anger can be seen in Jungkook's eyes.

"There's nothing to talk about." Jungkook says. "Kookie." Taehyung says. "Don't call me that. Only friends can call me that." Jungkook says. "And we are definitely not friends." Jungkook says. He feels himself getting angry. Sana grins at Taehyung.

"I would like to apologise." Taehyung says. Jungkook slaps Taehyung hard on the cheek. Everyone in the restaurant looks their way. Taehyung swallows. "You want to apologize? Don't be stupid, Taehyung." Jungkook says. "Do you really think I'll forgive you?" Jungkook asks. He scoffs.

"What you did two years ago is unforgivable." Jungkook says. "So be smart and stay away from me. I don't want anything to do with you." Jungkook says. "But." Taehyung says. "Shut up and leave me alone. Before I slap you again." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods.

"I will leave you alone." Taehyung says. "But I hope we can talk to each other someday." Taehyung says. "Then you can wait a long time, Taehyung, because that will never happen." Jungkook says. Taehyung walks away.

Jungkook looks at Sana. She smiles and puts an arm around Jungkook. "Well done, Kookie. I'm proud of you." Sana says. Jungkook smiles back and they walk to the table where the boys are waiting for them.