(25)

A week has passed. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the car. They just attended Taehyung's mother's funeral. It was a very emotional funeral.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung who is behind the wheel. "Are you OK?" He asks. Taehyung looks at him briefly before focusing on the road again. "Yeah, it was emotional. But I'm okay." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods. "Luckily I have you by my side." Taehyung says. "Always, Tae." Jungkook says. "I will always be by your side." Jungkook says.

Taehyung smiles. "And I will always be by your side." Taehyung says. "You better." Jungkook says. They both have to laugh.

Suddenly Taehyung pulls the car to the side of the road. He puts the handbrake on the car and turns off the engine. Jungkook gives him a strange look. "Tae, what are you doing?" Jungkook asks. "Why do you stop on the side of the road?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung looks at him.

"Marry me." Taehyung says. Jungkook's eyes widen. "What?" He says. "Marry me, Jungkook." Taehyung says. He looks deep into Jungkook's eyes.

"I love you Jungkook. I want to be with you forever." Taehyung says. "So marry me, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles. "Yes, I really want to marry you, Tae." Jungkook says. Taehyung kisses him. Jungkook kisses back.

"Let's go to the jewelry store and pick out a ring for you." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods. Taehyung smiles and kisses Jungkook's forehead. Then he starts the car. He takes the handbrake off the car and drives away. Jungkook can't stop smiling. He's happy. He is very happy. Because now he is engaged to his first great love.