(26)

Two months have passed since Taehyung and Jungkook's engagement. Jungkook has also recovered from his broken ankle and concussion. And Taehyung has also recovered after being stabbed by Sana.

Right now Jungkook is walking in the mall with Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi. They are looking for a wedding suit. "I'm so happy for you and Taehyung." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles. "And I'm so glad you asked me to be your witness." Jimin says. "Of course, hyung." Jungkook says.

"You will be the best witness." Jungkook says. Jimin smiles. "Let's go into that store." Hoseok proposes and points out a shop. Jungkook nods and they walk into the store.

Jungkook walks out of the fitting room. He is wearing a nice black suit with a red tie. "Damn, Kookie. You look good." Yoongi says. Hoseok and Jimin nod in agreement. Jungkook smiles and stands in front of the mirror.

"Shall I take this suit?" Jungkook asks. "It is beautiful. But there are more options." Hoseok says. "We can have this suit set aside. And if you don't like the other suits, take this suit." Hoseok says. Jungkook nods. "That's a good idea, hyung." Jungkook says.

After Jungkook tried on 3 more suits, Jungkook put on his own clothes again. "So, which suit are you going to take?" Hoseok asks. "The first suit." Jungkook says. Hoseok chuckles. "I thought so." He says. Jungkook giggles.

"Well let's pass that on to the employee and pass on the latest adjustments." Hoseok says. Jungkook nods. They walk towards the employee. They pass on the adjustments and Jungkook already pays for the suit. The suit will be ready in three days and then he can pick it up.

Jungkook thanks the employee and leaves the store with Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok. "So, that's done." Jungkook says. Jimin chuckles. "Shall we go for lunch?" Jimin proposes. Everyone nods. "Let's go eat at a pizza place. I feel like pizza." Yoongi says.

"Everyone agree?" Jimin asks. Jungkook and Hoseok nod. Jimin nods too. "Okay, let's go eat at a pizza place." Jimin says. Yoongi smiles. They walk towards the dining area in the mall.