(4)

"I'm so glad we're in the same class." Jimin says as he walks out of the classroom with Jungkook. Jungkook smiles. "Me too, because then I know at least one person." Jungkook says. Jimin nods. "And now it's lunch break. I'm going to introduce you to my friends, including my boyfriends." Jimin says. Jungkook nods. They walk to the cafeteria.

"Look, there they are." Jimin says while pointing to a table ahead. They walk there. "Hey Chim." A boy with gray hair greets Jimin. "Hey Joonie." Jimin says. "Guys, I want to introduce you to Jungkook. He's in my class from today." Jimin says. "Jungkook these are my friends, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok." Jimin introduces his friends and points them out so that Jungkook knows who are who.

"Hi everyone. Nice to meet you. My name is Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook says and bows. "Oh my, he's so polite. How cute." Jin says and smiles big.

"Welcome to our school. How are you enjoying it so far?" Namjoon asks. "The school is big." Jungkook says. That makes them all laugh. "But it's going well so far." Jungkook says. Namjoon nods. "Welcome to our gang of friends. Come sit with us." Namjoon says. Jungkook nods and sits down. Jimin sits between Yoongi and Hoseok.

"So, why did you decide to change schools?" Namjoon asks. "Namjoon, don't." Jimin says. "How so?" Namjoon asks. "Because it is quite sensitive with Jungkook." Jimin says. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know that. Pretend I didn't ask that question." Namjoon says. Jungkook smiles. "It's okay. You can't know that." Jungkook says.

"But I do want to tell." Jungkook says. "Are you sure? You don't have to. You shouldn't feel obligated." Namjoon says. "It's okay. You'll know someday." Jungkook says. Namjoon nods. So Jungkook begins to tell about what happened at his previous school.

"Gosh, what a jerk." Jin says. "I really would have punched him." Yoongi says. "I know right. He wouldn't get away with it easily with something like that."
Hoseok says. "You deserve so much better, Jungkook." Namjoon says. Jungkook smiles.

"Thank you all. I've only just met you all. But you are all so nice to me." Jungkook says. "That's how it is here at this school. And from this day forward, consider us your friends." Namjoon says. "Really and truly?" Jungkook asks. Everyone nods. "Really?." Jungkook asks. "From now on you belong to our gang of friends." Jin says. Jungkook smiles. "Thank you all." Jungkook says. They all smile at him.