(11)

Two weeks have passed since Jungkook saw Taehyung. Jungkook still thinks about it. He tries not to think about it, but of course it's not that easy.

"What are you thinking of?" Sana asks if she is going to sit on the bed with Jungkook. Jungkook sighs. "On two weeks ago at the restaurant." Jungkook says. "You mean when you saw Taehyung again?" Sana asks. Jungkook nods. "Try to forget it." Sana says.

"I'm really trying my best but I can't stop thinking about that day." Jungkook says. Sana puts her hand on Jungkook's knee. "It's going to be okay, Kookie." Sana says. "You still have me and the boys." She says. Jungkook smiles and nods.

"Luckily so. I'm so happy to have all of you as my friends." Jungkook says. Sana smiles. "We'll always be there for you, Kookie." Sana says. "And I will always be there for all of you too." Jungkook says. They hug each other.

"I'm going to work. I'll see you tonight." Sana says when she gets up. Jungkook nods. Sana smiles and stands up. She walks out of the room. Jungkook sighs. "Maybe I should start looking for a job too." He says. Jungkook hears the front door close.

"Now I am alone. What shall I do now?" Jungkook talks to himself. Jungkook decides to go downstairs. He sits down on the couch and turns on the TV. He watches a news channel.

Then the doorbell rings. Jungkook gets up and walks into the hallway. He opens the door. "Taehyung?" Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles. "Hey." He says. Jungkook crosses his arms. "What are you doing here? And how do you know where I live?" Jungkook asks.

"I followed you two weeks ago after you left the restaurant." Taehyung says. "What?" Jungkook says. Taehyung nods. "I want to talk with you." Taehyung says. "Wasn't I clear enough? There's no talking. I just want you to stay away from me." Jungkook says.

"I can't stay away from you, Jungkook. Not until I've tried to make it up to you." Taehyung says. "You ruined it yourself, Taehyung. There's nothing left to make up for." Jungkook says.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm serious. I've gone too far. What I've done to you is terrible." Taehyung says. "Are you deaf? Go away Taehyung." Jungkook says. "I don't want to talk to you. Fuck off." Jungkook says.

"I'm not leaving until we've talked." Taehyung says. Jungkook punches Taehyung on the jaw. He is furious. "Go away now." Jungkook raises his voice. "No." Taehyung says cocky. "I'll call the police if you don't leave now." Jungkook says. "I don't care. Go ahead." Taehyung says.

Jungkook wants to say something but then feels a stab in his chest. He lets out a groan in pain. "Jungkook? Are you okay?" Taehyung asks. He looks at Jungkook with concern. "Go away." Jungkook says. His heart beats faster. He starts to sweat.

"Jungkook, what's happening? Calm down." Taehyung says. Jungkook puts his hand on his chest which hurts. And then he falls. Taehyung catches Jungkook just in time. "Jungkook." He shouts. Jungkook is unconscious. Taehyung immediately grabs his phone and calls the ambulance. He is scared. Scared of what will happen to Jungkook.

Cliffhanger guys. Loll