(9)

Jungkook and Sana are chilling in the park with Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin. "Shall we go out for dinner tonight?" Jin proposes. "Sounds good. Where do you want to eat?" Hoseok asks. Jin shrugs. Hoseok chuckles.

"You want to have dinner with us tonight but you don't know where." Yoongi says. Jin chuckles. "Yeah, that sounds pretty stupid of me." Jin says. Namjoon puts an arm around him. "It's okay, babe. That could happen to anyone." Namjoon says. Yes, they are a couple. After turning around each other for a long time, they are a couple.

"Maybe we can eat at that new sushi restaurant in the mall tonight." Jungkook suggests. "Sounds good. It's been a long time since I've eaten sushi." Yoongi says. "But I don't like sushi." Namjoon says. "They also have steaks in that new sushi restaurant." Jungkook says. Namjoon nods.

"Shall we do that then?" Namjoon asks. Everyone nods. "Good idea, Cook." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles. "I always have good ideas." He says. Jimin rolls his eyes. "Don't be so full of yourself." Jimin says.

Jungkook chuckles. "Anyway, what time shall we make reservations for the restaurant?" Jin asks. "Maybe around seven." Yoongi says. Jin looks around the group. Everyone nods. "Great, then I'm going to call." Jin says. Everyone nods and Jin gets up and walks off to call the restaurant.

"I'm excited." Namjoon says. "Me too. Having a nice dinner with everyone." Sana says. Jungkook smiles. "We really need to do that more often." He says. "Indeed." Hoseok says. "Our last dinner together was four months ago." Hoseok says. "So we just have to do it more often." Jimin says. Everyone nods.

That evening.

"Are you ready to go out for dinner?" Sana asks as she sits down next to Jungkook on the couch. "Yes I'm ready but I have a very strange feeling in my stomach." Jungkook says. "As if something is going to happen tonight." He says. "Like what?" Sana asks.

Jungkook shrugs. "I have no idea." Jungkook says. "Try to ignore the feeling. It will probably be nothing." Sana says. "Perhaps." Jungkook says. He looks at the clock. "Let's go. Otherwise we'll be late." Jungkook says. Sana nods. And soon they are in the car on the way to the mall.

"Now that everyone's here, shall we go in?" Jin asks. Everyone nods. They walk in. "Good evening, do you have a reservation?" The host asks. Jin nods. "Yes, we made reservations for 7:00 in the name of Kim SeokJin." Jin says. The host looks at the list.

"That's right. Follow me." The host says. He walks away. They walk after him. And then Jungkook bumps into someone. He knows how to keep his balance.

The person turns around. "I'm sor-" Jungkook doesn't finish his sentence. He stares in shock at the person standing in front of him.