(12)

Jungkook wakes up in a hospital bed. He looks around him. Then he sees Sana sitting on a chair next to his bed. She sleeps. Jungkook smiles. "Sana." Jungkook whispers. She doesn't respond. "Sana." Jungkook calls her something else. Sana opens her eyes. She immediately sits up when she sees Jungkook awake.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Sana asks. She takes Jungkook's hand. "Headache." Jungkook says. Sana nods. "What happened?" Jungkook asks. "You passed out." Sana says. Jungkook remembers it again. "Oh yeah." He says. "This is all because of Taehyung." Sana says.

"You know what happened?" Jungkook asks. Sana nods. "Yes, he told me." Sana says. "I slapped him and sent him away. He was just sitting in the hallway." Sana says. Jungkook nods. "I'm so mad at him. He should have listened to you and left. Then this wouldn't have happened." Sana says. Jungkook sighs.

"I'll make sure he stays away from you, Kookie." Sana says. Jungkook remains silent. "What he has done is really impossible." Sana says. Jungkook smiles. "Do the boys know I'm lying here yet?" Jungkook asks. Sana nods. "Yes, I called them. They are on their way." Sana says. Jungkook nods.

And not much later, Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi burst into the room. Jungkook chuckles when he sees the concerned looks on their faces. "Hey guys." Jungkook greets them.

"Kookie, how are you feeling?" Jin asks. He hugs Jungkook. "I'm doing okay. Just have a headache at the moment." Jungkook says. Jin nods. The other guys hug Jungkook too. "Has the doctor come by yet?" Namjoon asks. Sana shakes her head. "Not yet. He could come any moment." Sana says. Namjoon nods.

At that moment, the doctor enters the room. He smiles. "Hey Jungkook. My name is Doctor Kai. How are you feeling?" Doctor Kai asks. "I feel pretty good. Just a headache." Jungkook says. Doctor Kai nods. "I get that. It's not nothing you've been through." Doctor Kai says.

"What's he got, doctor? Is it serious?" Jimin asks. "It's because of the stress. He got so worked up that he fell down because of it. That can be dangerous because too much stress is not good for him and his heart." Doctor Kai says.

"What now?" Jimin asks. "I want to keep him here tonight to keep an eye on him. If the night goes well, he can go home tomorrow." Doctor Kai says. "He also has to rest for three weeks when he comes home, he can't be alone and he gets medication for three weeks." Doctor Kai explains. "After those three weeks I want to see him again for a check-up." Doctor Kai says. Jin nods.

"We will take good care of him when he is allowed to go home. We will not leave him alone." Jin says. Doctor Kai nods. "That's great. I will make an appointment for a check-up in three weeks." Doctor Kai says. "Does it matter what day and what time?" Doctor Kai asks and looks at Jungkook. Jungkook shakes his head. Doctor Kai nods and walks out of the room.

"He is handsome." Sana says. Jungkook frowns. "What?" Sana asks. "Nothing." Jungkook says. He shakes his head laughing.

Doctor Kai returns with a piece of paper in his hands. "Here is the appointment, for three weeks. Keep it well. Otherwise you can always call and ask when the appointment is, if you lose the paper." Doctor Kai says. "It's okay, thanks." Jungkook says.

"Okay, I'm off now. I'll come and have a look in between. If there's anything or if you need anything, press the red button and someone will come to you." Doctor Kai says. "I will do." Jungkook says. Doctor Kai nods. He shakes everyone's hand and then leaves the room.

Jungkook yawns. "We'll be off in a minute. Then you can rest." Jin says. "You don't have to leave." Jungkook says. "I know, but you need to get some sleep. It's good for you." Jin says. Jungkook nods and yawns again.

They all give Jungkook a hug and then leave. Jungkook closes his eyes and soon falls asleep. He is very tired.