(8)

Two years have passed.

Jungkook has now finished school. He graduated last year along with his friends Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi. It was an exciting period, but he managed it anyway. Thanks to the help of his friends and Sana. Sana and Jungkook have become very close after their conversation two years ago.

After that conversation, they hung out a lot and became best friends. And now Jungkook lives with Sana in an apartment in Seoul.

"Jungkook, hurry up. We should be in the park in half an hour." Sana says as she walks into Jungkook's bedroom. Jungkook chuckles. "Calm down, we still have time." Jungkook says. Sana shakes her head. "No, we really have to leave soon. Traffic jams are expected on the road." Sana says. "We'll be at the park in ten minutes." Jungkook says. "Unless we're stuck in traffic." Sana says.

Jungkook sighs. "Okay then. I'm done now anyway." Jungkook says. Sana nods and walks out of the bedroom. Jungkook shakes his head with a smile. "She's always quick to panic. Crazy girl." Jungkook chuckles as he says it.

Jungkook and Sana are in the car. Sana is driving. "I told you we had to go immediately. Now we are in a traffic jam." Sana grumbles. Jungkook chuckles. "Calm down, the boys know about it. They're just waiting for us." Jungkook says. Sana rolls her eyes.

"How can you never panic?" Sana asks. "Why would I panic about this situation? That is not necessary at all. We did not ask for a traffic jam." Jungkook says. Sana chuckles. "That's true." She says. Jungkook smiles. Sana smiles back.

Sana looks at Jungkook's hair. "What? What is it?" Jungkook asks. "Nothing, there is nothing." Sana says and she starts to giggle. Jungkook frowns. "Okay, tell me. What's up?" Jungkook asks. "Your hair." Sana says. "What's wrong with my hair?" Jungkook asks. "Your hair has grown so fast in two years. And I think it's cute how you have your hair now." Sana says. Jungkook blushes.

 Jungkook blushes

How Jungkook's hair looks like right now ^

"It really suits you." Sana says. "Thank you." Jungkook says. Sana giggles. Slowly Sana starts driving again. "Finally, we can move on." Sana says when the cars start to speed up. Jungkook nods. "It was about time." Jungkook says. Sana nods. The rest of the ride is silent and only the radio is on.