4. Storms [M]

Masturbation always helps make you sleepy, and Hoseok was ready to knock out
__________________

Hoseok changed into a t shirt and boxer briefs, his usual nightly attire and jumped back into bed. He felt a bid sad and ashamed this would probably count as the most exciting part of his day if Yoongi hadn't shown up.

He wasn't particularly picky, just choosing whatever was on the home page of some gay porn site. This time, it was a couple of coworkers having a quickie in a bathroom. He didn't give it any thought and simply clicked on it. It had seven hundred thousand views so he figured it had to be good.

He watched as one man pinned the other against the stall door, kissing him with fervor and sucking his tongue. Hoseok's hand trailing down to palm himself through his underwear. He imagined himself in that situation and what he would do. Who would it be with? Perhaps Eunwoo. Would he treat him well? Or maybe handle him roughly.

His hand moved back up and under his waistband, sliding his underwear down to his thighs. The man on the screen pushing the other down onto his knees to suck his cock. Hoseok imagined he was sucking someone's cock, choking on it and doing his best to make them feel good.

His hand began to slide easier as precum began to dribble out and coat his small cock. Hoseok wasn't of impressive size though he didn't mind at all. Despite not knowing much of what he's into, he knew he did like size difference a bit. Feeling so small in the hands of someone so big. Both physically and cock wise. He wanted someone to tell him he was cute and to take care of him. He knew that at the very least.

He began to pant quietly, his hand speeding up while he watched the men on the screen begin to fuck. One entering the other and sighing as he slowly pushed in and out, watching his dick sink and be swallowed by the other's hole. Hoseok wanted that. He may be a virgin but he knew he was definitely a bottom. Not that he could ever top considering he wasn't a shower nor a grower.

He imagined pushing back against a big cock, the other person's hand over his mouth and around his throat while he tried to stay quiet. Hoseok lived that fantasy a little when he used his free hand to cover his mouth, muffling any sounds he was making. Embarrassingly quick, Hoseok came. A silent cry leaving his mouth as he filled his fist up. A flash of Yoongi's face and toned body filled his mind, freaking him out as his orgasm washed over. It was abrupt, and he didn't mean to think of him! He doesn't even know where it came from. Puzzled, he rode himself out until he was sure he was done and cleaned himself off, closing the tab and shutting his laptop.

He panted as he stared up and the ceiling, thinking to himself about how miserable he was and how frustrating it was to only fantasize about being fucked into oblivion. If only he weren't so alone. A friend would be awesome but so would someone making him cum over and over again. He could probably get that if he tried, but he didn't want his first time to be with a stranger. He didn't value his virginity like a pure person waiting to be in love. No, Hoseok only wanted to feel safe and protected during his first time. It was either have a stranger treat him like a hole for them to cum on or nothing because there was no one close enough to do the job for him.

He wished someone would fuck him, and on his own accord.

The next day was a Friday and boy, was Yoongi excited.

"Hoseok!" He said as he leaned over his desk's side, getting in Hoseok's face. "Come on! You'll like it."

Yoongi was trying to convince him to go to a club later that night. Or at least a bar. Compromise.