7. Games

He didn't want to know what happens if you keep Satan waiting.
________________

"Cute." Yoongi smiled as he looked at Hoseok's choice of clothes. Hoseok only stared at the ground with his hands together, not knowing how to take that. Yoongi nodded towards the door. "Ready?"

"Yeah." Yoongi snapped his fingers and poof!- They were at an entrance for an arcade nearby. Hoseok blinked and held his hands out a bit in shock as he steadied himself, afraid he'd fall over. "W-what?!"

"Don't question my magic powers or whatever," Yoongi shrugged. "I Don't know what to call 'em but the point is ; don't worry about it, sweetheart." He added the name in a bit menacingly but really meant it endearingly as well. "We're here, aren't we?" Hoseok nodded. "Then let's go." He opened the door and allowed Hoseok to go in first. Satan was a gentleman sometimes.

"I only have a ten in my wallet." Hoseok sheepishly said. "We can split it and that's enough for two games each and one two player game."

Yoongi was touched he wanted to spilt it. But he wouldn't let that happen. "I asked you to go here, Hoseok." He pushed his hand away. "I'm paying."

Normally Hoseok would feel bad but considering this was the devil, he'd let it go. "Okay, thanks."

"Hey! How ya doing?" An employee greeted them. Yoongi blinked at her boredly and walked past her, entering the arcade with Hoseok dragged along. "Stop. You can't just- hey! I'm talking to you!" She pulled Yoongi's shoulder backwards until he turned around and he sent her an annoyed look. This time, waving his hand quickly and turning back around. She then greeted the next people normally. "Hey! How ya doing?"

Hoseok watched in awe. "You're so powerful."

"I've got a lot of power in other ways." He added suggestively. Yoongi didn't know if it even made sense but confidence is key. Hoseok seemed to find the suggestion and nervously looked away. Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's wrist and walked over to the token machine, pulling a drawstring bag out of nowhere and handing it to Hoseok. "Here." He moved Hoseok's arms to hold the bag at the machine and watched the coins move like a waterfall into the bag. He was satisfied seeing Hoseok's amazement. When the stream stopped, he took the bag from Hoseok and put it on his own shoulder. He noticed Hoseok's hands begin to droop from the weight and he didn't want to torture him just yet. "Where to?"

Hoseok didn't hear the question, looking around and quietly commenting. "It's loud in here." Yoongi was confused. Hoseok said he liked arcades, he should've expected it to be this way. Loud and bright, hard to see in, the works.

"Duh," Yoongi commented, grabbing Hoseok's wrist again and stringing him along to a game. Since Hoseok was too spaced out to pick one, he'd do the honor. "Look," he nodded at a large machine with Mario Kart on the screen. "Let's go so I can beat you in the game."

Hoseok nodded, going along with whatever Yoongi had to say. His lip caught in his teeth as he nervously chewed on it, nervous eyes flicking from thing to thing around the room.

They both sat down and grabbed the cheap plastic wheel. Yoongi slipped the tokens in and smirked as the selection began. "Cheep Cheep Beach or Luigi's Mansion?"

"You have Mario Kart in hell?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, we're not millions of years behind you. Sheesh." He chose the first option and they used the default characters, playing competitively. Well, Yoongi was. Hoseok hadn't played in a long time and focused more on finishing at all. Unfortunately the game ended before he could finish since Yoongi beat him by a landslide. "Ah-ha," Yoongi chuckled. "Told you I'd win." When he turned to gloat, Hoseok was sat in the chair and focused on his feet, scared to look anywhere around them. "Hoseok?"