12. Lost

His smile widened as he picked up the pace and giggled when Yoongi finally wrapped his arms around him, hugging him warm and tight.
______________________

"Do you," Yoongi cleared his throat, "wanna sleep in the same bed or?"

Hoseok quietly replied, "You slept in my bed with me in my apartment."

"Yeah, because I do what I want." Yoongi said as a matter of fact. "This is different, don't make me regret asking." He looked away embarrassed and that had Hoseok swooning internally. He never imagined Satan to be so sweet.

Hoseok nodded, "Yes, I'd like to sleep with you." He didn't mean it but once the words left his mouth he was a little eager to see the outcome. Oh, Hoseok. Only a week or so with Satan and you're already corrupted.

Yoongi sprung into action, leaning down towards Hoseok's torso and looking up at him while he moved up to his face and stared down from above. His moves could be very snake-like, something Hoseok had begun to notice not too long ago. "Careful, Hoseok. Don't bite off more than you can chew." He brought his face to Hoseok's so their noses almost touched. "Don't ask for more than what your mouth can fit."

Hoseok's face seemed relaxed, almost in a haze. It was simply his reaction to situations like this. He'd never gotten farther than that, blushing with eyebrows slightly furrowed. The apples of his cheeks lived up to the name, a pale red blooming across them as he looked in Yoongi's eyes. "S-stop it."

"Or what, buttercup?" Yoongi challenged. He seemed to have an affinity for pet names and Hoseok loved it. He loved being called sweet little names. It was almost like a reminder that he was wanted. To Yoongi it was a playful habit, though most of the names he used for other people weren't as romantic. "Are you scared of a little fun?"

Hoseok shyly scowled. "Shut up."

Yoongi smirked, "Make me."

So Hoseok did, just not as expected.

Hoseok threw his arms around Yoongi's neck and buried his face in his chest, holding him tight as the momentum pushed Yoongi onto his back. The couch was cloud soft so he wasn't worried about hurting him, not that Hoseok really could. Yoongi chuckled and returned the hug, "That's cool, too."

"Can we Watch a movie?" Hoseok mumbled against his chest, the vibrations making Yoongi breathe out harshly as it tickled.

Yoongi began to pet Hoseok's hair lightly. "What do you wanna watch?" The television across the wall lit up, a random show playing on it.

"Theres a new Disney movie that came out." Hoseok sheepishly requested. He hoped Yoongi wouldn't dub him as childish for it. What adult asks Satan to watch a children's movie with them? Though no one can really say everything about Yoongi is expected. "Can we Watch that one?"

Yoongi chuckled and flicked his wrist at the tv, pulling up a title screen. "This one?" Hoseok eagerly nodded, then realized he was a bit too excited and stomped. Yoongi flicked his wrist again and the movie began, opening scene unfolding beautifully. They watched in a content silence before Yoongi finally spoke up. He noticed Hoseok was a little bit tense. "What's wrong, you want a different movie?"

"Oh, no." Hoseok quietly dismissed. "It's nothing, nothings up." His smile was polite but Yoongi saw right through it. He tilted his head and raised his eyebrow, challenging Hoseok to be honest. "I'm just surprised. You don't think it's weird? You made fun of me for other things back on earth, why not watching a Disney movie?"