43. Thighs [M]

Over his shoulder, Hoseok turned and waved. "See you tomorrow!" Yoongi took his free hand and turned Hoseok's head forward by the chin softly.
__________________

Yoongi rubbed little circles on Hoseok's waist as they walked through the labyrinth of halls. "He's your right hand?"

"Yes!" Hoseok replied and took a bite of his apple, humming in delight at the sweet taste. Yoongi looked away in an effort to hide his smile from Hoseok. "He's been very helpful."

Yoongi nodded. "I Can help you, too, you know."

Hoseok shook his head, "Oh, gosh, no. I can't ask you for help! You're already a very busy man. You don't need to waste time helping me with my little project."

"You've been here three months, baby," Yoongi stated as he opened their bedroom door. "You should know I'd do anything to help you."

Hoseok blushed, "Oh, well, thank you, Yoongi. But still, I'd rather let you work."

Yoongi sighed, "As long as Donghun treats you with respect."

Hoseok nodded, "He's always very respectful, well, the most respectful out of everyone helping me. He does tease me but, he's only joking."

Yoongi expected as such from Donghun. It's been about fifteen years since Donghun sold his soul to Yoongi to save his brother. His brother Junhee and he were only two years apart so they grew up very close. He was a bit fuzzy on the details though if he wanted them he's sure he could check the soul library in hell and figure things out. All he remembers clearly, as he and his demons obtain hundreds of souls a week, is Donghun trading his soul in exchange for his brother Junhee to live a long, healthy, and happy life. It's not often people trade their souls for noble causes, and it makes sense Donghun would be the kindest of the bunch towards Hoseok. Though he never really interacted with Donghun, so he wouldn't really know the best.

"Whatever," Yoongi dismissed, "I missed you a lot today." He admitted boredly.

Hoseok smiled at Yoongi from the bed. "Really?"

"Can you not tell by my face?" He teased with his usual stoic look.

Hoseok laughed, "No, I never can."

"You Don't like my face?" Yoongi quipped and walked over to him, leaning down so their faces were close. "You Don't think I'm expressive and devilishly handsome?"

Hoseok held Yoongi's cheeks in his hands. "I never said that."

"Smiling causes wrinkles, you know."

"I thought you said you liked when I smile."

"I do."

"So what about when I get wrinkles?"

"You'll still be as handsome to me as you are now."

Hoseok laughed shyly, "How Can the devil be so sweet?

Yoongi grinned, "What can I say? I know just the right words to lure people in." He gave Hoseok's thigh a light Pat. "Come on, I wanna take a bath."

"Then take one." Hoseok obliviously replied and searched around for the remote to the television.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "With you, dumbass." Hoseok was surprised by the name, sitting with wide eyes in silence. "Im sorry- was that too much for you, angel? Sometimes I forget you're more sensitive than the average person down here. Im Sorry, baby. I didnt-"

Hoseok laughed, "No, it's okay. I like It."

"You do?"

"It means you're comfortable poking fun at me a little more harshly!" Hoseok was very happy. There weren't many times he had relationships like this on earth. No friendship or connection whatsoever would reach this point. Finally, it's happened. He could not be more excited!