30. Exposed

Taehyung smiled and took the book, "Thanks." With a wink that had the man sputtering, he laughed and turned away to find a seat.
_______________

It didn't take long for Taehyung to conclude Jimin was right. Something was definitely out of place with Jung Hoseok.

He flipped through the book, which seemed to be the size of a small chapter book. It made Taehyung shiver, how short these books were about each and every one of them. Yet eternity is so much longer. That short period of time determined the longest time in history.

He didn't have to flip through it very long, circling back to the first few pages and reading the very first sentence.

' Jung Hoseok was predestined to be an angel. He was made one of the few people meant to be goodness personified. Hoseok is the antonym to Satan. Though not God, Jung Hoseok is made to be Min Yoongi's opposite.'

"God fucking damn it." Taehyung mumbled, chuckling when a few people gasped. He rolled his eyes and stood up, returning the book to the man at the front desk. "Thanks." He mumbled and quickly closed his eyes to focus. He opened them and found himself back in his and Jimin's shared room, staring at the ceiling in awe of what he'd just discovered.

Determined, he needed to inform Jimin. This was his surprise anyway. It had to be said that Taehyung felt a lot better now that he knew it really wasn't jealousy fueling Jimin's worry over this. He trusted him, but he didn't trust hell. Unfortunately that's where they'd found themselves.

"Jimin," he mumbled to himself and swung his legs off the bed. "Jimin!" Now he was pumped with adrenaline and simply had to relay this information. He didn't even have to read for more than thirty seconds to find what he'd been searching for. He sat there for a few minutes reading it over and over again, allowing it to sink in and thinking of the repercussions. Now that he was back in his own realm, he had to let Jimin know.

Who knows what Hoseok could be there to do. He might be there as a double agent, or to take down Yoongi. The possibilities are endless and all Taehyung knows is that they cannot trust him.

He ran out of the house and jumped into his car. The air stung his throat a bit as he caught his breath, waiting for Jimin to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jimin!"

"Yeah?"

"You're not gonna believe this,"

"Oh?"

Taehyung sped on the road, eager to get to Jimin. "When I say this Don't say anything out loud, okay?"

"You're scaring me, babe."

"Promise!" Taehyung replied.

Jimin rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Whatever. What is it?"

"You were right," he breathed out, "Hoseok is an angel!"

"What?!" Jimin yelled. He awkwardly cleared his throat and mumbled an apology at the commoners in the room. "What?"

"Im right outside the castle. Are you done for the day?"

"I am now," Jimin said some things to the people in the room about rescheduling and other important things he had to attend to, something he came up with on the spot. Thankfully it was in his demon nature to be quite convincing. "I'm on my way."

Taehyung hung up and patiently waited, smiling wide when he saw an elated Jimin running over to the passenger side. Slamming the door was one of Taehyungs pet peeves but just this once he'd ignore it and not scold Jimin for it. There were more pressing matters at hand.