45. Stars

"I love you, too." Yoongi smiled, holding Hoseok tightly and with the biggest smile.
__________________

The next day, Yoongi woke Hoseok up with the sweet smell of watermelon. "Wake up, sunshine." He hummed quietly.

Hoseok, having spent the night in his own room much to Yoongi's dislike, rolled over and sat up. He was disheveled, to say the least. He really slept off the sickness, there was dried drool on his cheek and his hair up everywhere to prove it. "Good morning." Hoseok quietly greeted and rubbed his eyes.

Yoongi laughed, "It's four pm, angel."

"What?" Hoseok asked with a pout. "I slept all day?"

"Yeah," Yoongi smiled, "But that's okay because I watched you sleep the whoooole time."

"That's creepy." Hoseok replied and ate a few pieces of the fruit before him.

"I'm the devil, baby." Yoongi grinned, "It's what i do."

"I hope Donghun had something to do today." Hoseok thought aloud.

Yoongi's face fell back to its natural bored look at the name. "Yeah, he worked on your project."

"Great!" Hoseok clapped, "I knew I could count on him."

"Speaking of Dohyun-"

"Donghun," Hoseok corrected.

"Right, whatever." Yoongi dismissed. He knew his name, alright. He just didn't care for it much. "He came to visit you earlier."

"Really?" Hoseok cheerily asked. Maybe it was because he felt a lot better, but he just seemed too happy about this Donghun guy for Yoongi's liking. Unbeknownst to him, it was simply because Hoseok finally felt like he had a friend down here. "When?"

"Noon. Said he wanted to see how you were doing."

"How nice of him," Hoseok smiled. "I feel a lot better." Yoongi was thankful for the subject change or he might pop a blood vessel keeping his words to himself. "My stomach finally settled and I don't have to use the bathroom religiously."

"About that," Yoongi brought that up. "I found out what gave you that sickness, sweetheart."

"The crab roll, duh." Hoseok teased.

"Chef Lee thought you'd eat the last roll so he snuck it onto the tray with the help of one of your redecoration crew." Yoongi recounted. "He said you'd be too nice and let everyone else have first dibs and you'd only end up with the last one, so he counted on that and got you sick." Yoongi grumbled, "I don't know what some of the folk here have against you." It was such a shame so many people not only disliked Hoseok, but feared him for his heavenly ties. Hoseok slumped sadly and Yoongi decided not to allow his disloyal subjects dampen Hoseoks mood any longer, not if he can help it. "But that doesn't matter, I'll smite them, or something."

"You don't have to."

"Will it make you feel better if I tell you all your staff working on your room were terrified to find out you'd been poisoned?"

"No!" Hoseok laughed, "It wouldn't, Yoongi."

"Well, they were. Especially that Taehyun kid," Yoongi added, feeding some more fruit to Hoseok. "He was so scared you'd think he did something to that last crab roll. He was shaking like a chihuahua in winter."

"That's not a good thing!" Hoseok exclaimed, "Why would any of them be scared?"

Yoongi raised a brow, "You do know you're one of the most powerful people in hell, right?"