46. Love [M]

"Make love to me, Yoongi."
______________________

Yoongi was stunned into silence, blinking with wide eyes. For once his expression wasn't so blank. Hoseok continues to surprise him.

Hoseok however, didn't take it that way. He is nervous, after all.

"D-do, do you not want to?" He quietly asked. Tears were already beginning to sting his dark brown eyes. How embarrassing! Even Satan, a universal symbol of sex, didn't want him.

Yoongi finally snapped out of it, pulling Hoseok by the biceps and kissing him hard. He was a little insulted Hoseok even entertained the idea he wouldn't want to have sex with him. Though he knew it was his fault for taking too long to answer so he won't hold it against him, he'd hold himself against him.

"Are you insane?" Yoongi asked against Hoseok's lips. "Of course I do, my little angel."

Yoongi was so eager, he couldn't believe how excited he was. Not only would this be a first for Hoseok but Yoongi as well. Yoongi had never 'made love' before, only ever had sex. This would be different, and while he'd still use some of the same moves, it's totally brand new.

He scooped him up abruptly which resulted in a fit of shy giggles from Hoseok. His pink cheeks popping against his tan skin as he was laid on the bed. Yoongi kissed him softly once again, taking his time and licking Hoseok's red lips. There's never been a time like this where Yoongi's felt like worshipping anything, let alone a human being. Hoseok ; call him the figure of change. Yoongi kissed along his neck with soft pecks, all the way down to Hoseok's hands. Soft giggles from both men filled the room. It was like the atmosphere wasn't of sex and they liked it. Warm and safe. This was the atmosphere of love that they were enveloped in as they filled the room with it. "I love you so much," Yoongi stated, "Every bit of you."

"I don't think you really mean 'every' bit." Hoseok playfully challenged.

"Oh, I certainly do." Yoongi replied, and he really did mean it. With a snap of his fingers, they were both naked which caused Hoseok to Yelp and cover his crotch in surprise. Now Yoongi repeated his actions from before ; quickly leaving kissed down Hoseok's arms and now torso, all the way down to his feet.

"Ew!" Hoseok playfully pulled his leg back, "Don't kiss my feet, you freak!"

Yoongi smirked and scooted back up to Hoseok. "You don't know how freaky I am, sweet boy. I'm the devil, I'm gonna like all of you, even your feet." Hoseok only laughed, happy to be adored in such a way, even if it tickled a bit.

Now face level with Hoseok once again and making out with him, Yoongi snapped his fingers and viola ; his fingers were covered with lube as they began to prob at Hoseok's hole. Hoseok took shaky breaths as the cold, sticky feeling of fingers rubbed his entrance and pushed against it. "Ah~," he quietly moaned against Yoongi's lips. Yoongi only stretched him for a few minutes before snapping his fingers again and having a condom appear on his throbbing cock. He snapped his fingers again but Hoseok didn't see anything happen. Huh, odd.

"Ready?" Yoongi asked with an eager smirk.

"W-wait," Hoseok reached for Yoongi's hand, "Wasn't that too quick?" As a virgin, there's no way that amount of stretching could be enough. At least that's what he was thinking.

"Don't worry about it. I'm taking care of everything, my little angel." Yoongi kissed along Hoseok's jaw and chuckled when Hoseok whimpered. It was due to a tongue licking under his ear. Yoongi's long, forked tongue making an appearance in such an intimate situation was an unexpected turn on Hoseok did not see coming. "You like my tongue?" He took Hoseok's embarrassed silence as a yes. "Don't be embarrassed. I'm the king sinner, baby. Be as nasty as you wanna be." Hoseok mewled and Yoongi laughed again. "You're so cute."