37. Movies

Still, he was curious if he'd be scolded again for not eating it all. Curious, but not brave enough to test it out.
_____________________

"Let's go out for a bit today." Yoongi said later in the day. It was surprising considering Yoongi liked being alone with Hoseok.

Hoseok looked at him with a look that showed it. "R-really?"

"Yeah," Yoongi ran a hand through his blonde hair, veiny hands distracting Hoseok as he watched the tousled hair fall back down around Yoongi's horns. "Why is that surprising?"

"Nothing, you just don't really take me out." Hoseok replied. Once the words left his mouth, the anxiety settled in. Was Yoongi ashamed of Hoseok? He wasn't an angel, but he was certainly of their kind in a sense. Yoongi never took him outside. Why now all of a sudden? Was this to throw him off his scent and keep him from going outside again for a while? Biting the bullet and getting it over with?

"What're you thinking?" Yoongi asked boredly and pulled Hoseok to sit across his lap in the loveseat he was sat on.

Lots of things swirled Hoseok's head constantly, this was nothing new. Still, it was hard to move past sometimes. Yoongi never had the patience for these things but with Hoseok he pulled it together.

"Well, I'm not a normal person here." He shyly answered, "We can't do normal people things."

Yoongi scoffed, "Babe, we can't do normal people things here because I'm Satan, not because of anything about you. You can't be dumb enough to think people would be more freaked out by you than by me." The words sounded harsh, but once again it was simply the way Yoongi is. Hoseok was caught off guard by the words but shrugged them off and looked away. He knew not to take them personally. Yoongi on the other hand, knew Hoseok would take it personally eventually and tried to mend that mistake quickly. "Sorry, you know what i meant." The off handed apology was nothing to most people but was big for Yoongi. For Hoseok as well.

Hoseok bit back a smile. Yoongi was even apologizing for his words coming out harshly, the standard around here. Hoseok felt so special. "Okay, then what would we do?"

"Wanna watch a movie at the theater?"

"Couldn't we already do that here?"

Yoongi shrugged stoically, face blank as usual. "Yeah, but at the theatre it's different than just watching a movie. It's an atmosphere and all that crap."

Hoseok nodded, "Okay, let's go watch a movie." Yoongi stood up and held his elbow out for Hoseok to hold onto and walked them out the estate. Some people looked on in jealousy, some in disdain, and some looked away in fear. All of them reactions to Hoseok. It was a little surprising to Yoongi but he paid it no mind.

"Thanks," Yoongi muttered to the staff that held open doors for them and Hoseok politely nodded at them. For some reason, it freaked them out quite a bit. He wasn't sure why, but it was better than being angry with him.

The ride to the theatre was quick and uneventful, save for the nerves Hoseok was feeling. He was so tense and couldn't put a finger on why. Yoongi raised at brow at him but ignored it. Surely it was a regular thing for him anyways. Hoseok was tense on and off randomly, no big deal. He looked out the window but wrapped an arm around Hoseok's shoulders, pulling him into his side. "You're so cute." He commented.

Yoongi scowled, "I'm Satan ; I'm not cute." Hoseok pouted up at him and Yoongi's resolve crumbled quick. "Fine, only for you. I'm cute." Hoseok kissed his cheek lightly and Yoongi kept staring out the window in an attempt to hide his smile.

The arrival at the theater was different to say the least. Firstly because Yoongi excused himself to go to the bathroom. There Hoseok stood, alone as he ordered concessions to his heart's content. Simply popcorn and a soda for them to share. "Eighteen ninety five, please." The cashier asked and it was then that Hoseok realized he didn't have anything to pay with.

He Pat his pockets and dug in them, trying to find a magical twenty dollar bill that could appear in his pocket but alas he came up empty. "One second," he said. Embarrassment bubbled up more and more as he realized he was holding up the line of three people behind him. The desperate search for nothing kept on, he didn't want to admit he had no money on him. "Sorry."

"Are you joking?" The man behind him in line spoke up. Normally, this is where a kindhearted person might step up and pay for it, saying it was no big deal. But a kindhearted person is hard to come by down here, and sadly none had appeared then and there. "Who comes to the movies with no money?" He asked loudly, "Did you not see your wallet was empty after buying the tickets?"

"I didn't pay for the tickets actually-"

"So you snuck in?" The cashier asked with judgement all over.

"No! It's not like that, it's-"

"Look, if you don't have money, don't come here." She said with her arms out. "Simple."

"You're holding the line up," the man behind him chimed in again. "Move already!"

"Next," the cashier looked past Hoseok who helplessly stood there. "You're gonna have to leave.

"But-"

"Didnt you hear her?" A woman in line asked, arms crossed in annoyance. "Leave!" Hoseok was stunned, opening and closing his mouth trying to respond. He never got to, because the man behind him in line pushed past him, bumping him in the shoulder harshly.

Hoseok stumbled back a bit but caught himself before he could trip over his own feet. He began breathing hard, scared he'd start crying if he stayed any longer.

"Do you want to feel what it's like to be torn apart limb from limb, vein by vein, bone by bone?" A deep voice announced next to the line. Hoseok looked over and found Yoongi looming over them with the scariest expression he'd ever seen on a human, well someone human looking. Wide eyes but everything else stoic and bored, it was frightening.

The people in line saw him as well and smiled in excitement. "Your highness! Oh, wow, it's an honor." The cashier gushed but Yoongi didn't even look her way.

"Did you hear me?" He asked calmly.

"Oh, yeah!" The man now infront of Hoseok answered and turned back to Hoseok. "Don't keep lord Yoongi waiting! Answer him!"

"No," Yoongi declared, "I meant you."

"Me?" The man questioned, confusion evident.

"Yes, you." Yoongi clarified and took a step closer until he was a few inches away from the man's face. "Do you want to feel what it's like to be torn apart limb from limb, vein by vein, bone by bone?" His eyes showed dancing flames, eyes overcome with fire.

The man shuddered, "N-no," he swallowed, "I don't, lord Yoongi."

"Then i suggest you get back in line so Hoseok Can finish ordering."

"Y-yes, my lord." The man coward and scuttled back behind Hoseok, waving at the space before him so Hoseok could take it. "I'm sorry." He mumbled out.

Yoongi stood next to Hoseok, prompting the cashier to cater to him before the latter. "What can i get you, your highness?"

"Hoseok Is ordering." He answered, shivers running down her spine as his expression of crazy eyes never faltered.

"But, b-but he doesn't have any Uh money, sir."

"He's not paying." He replied and pulled a twenty out of his pocket, slamming it on the counter. The sound made Hoseok jump, to which Yoongi calmed down and finally his eyes relaxed back to normal. He sighed, "Sorry, baby."

Hoseok looked away, "it's okay." He mumbled.

"Keep the change," Yoongi spat, "Save up enough to fix those crooked ass teeth." He grabbed the popcorn and handed the drink to Hoseok. "Come on, sweetheart." As they walked off, Yoongi stealthily snapped his fingers, the people who'd just made Hoseok feel bad now had a punishment. Their mouths were gone, in their place was simply smooth flesh. They screamed but the sound was muffled. Muffled enough for Hoseok not to even turn in that direction.

++++++
Long time no see

Idk how many more chapters are left of this, I'd say like 10ish more? Since this book was meant to be more on the fluffy mundane side and all

*****check out my new book please!!!!!!!! <3 lmk what you think*****

N O T P R O O F R E A D