32. Confrontation

"Who doesn't?" Namjoon rolled his eyes and dragged Jin into a common room in search of Jimin and Taehyung. "Come on, let's dig into this."
____________________

Yoongi paced back and forth in the throne room, groaning in frustration as he struggled to come to a decision. He has so many options but none to choose from in his opinion. Smoke was almost coming out of his nostrils, he was so angry he felt he'd burst a blood vessel if he didn't get himself under control.

Yoongi is in love with Hoseok, but on the other hand, he could be some sort of spy. Perhaps that was why he was hesitant to say he loved Yoongi at first. There was simply too many conclusions without enough information but Yoongi acted on emotion and not intelligence this time around.

"Hoseok," he muttered angrily and stalked after him all the way to their joint room. He wasn't there so he went to Hoseok's room and found him on the bed with yarn and knitting needles, working away on something.

"Yoongi," Hoseok exclaimed and picked up a lump of yarn off to his side. "Look!" He held it up. It was a black sweater with a few red strands weaved throughout. "I made you a sweater."

'Of course, you did.' Yoongi thought to himself. He didn't say anything aloud, only stalking over to him silently.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asked when he received no reaction and Yoongi was now looming over him. Having someone lean over you with a crazed look in their eyes is terrifying. Although Hoseok was afraid, he understood Yoongi was simply like this and new not to be as fearful as he should be. This time he went with it. "What's wrong?" Though that didn't stop the fear from leaking into his words.

Yoongi stared at him, the flame alive in his eyes. "You," he seethed. Now Hoseok was scared. "You're a liar." His smooth voice betraying the intent behind his words.

Hoseok furrowed his brows. "Huh?" He shook his head, he'd never lie to Yoongi! "N-no, i haven't lied about anything."

Yoongi growled, a deep demonic rumble echoing around them. Hoseok felt his heart race, confused and scared. "You Don't belong here."

Hoseok felt his heart stop and shatter, tears filling his eyes in an instant. "W-what? But, but you said-"

"Liar!" Yoongi bellowed. Hoseok flinched at the sound. Yoongi's anger is one of the most intimidating things to mankind and Hoseok never imagined getting the brunt of it.

Hoseok was lost, he had no idea what he was even being accused of. "What did I lie about?"

Yoongi sighed angrily and took a swipe at the wall to his left. Hoseok screamed in fear when he saw Yoongi raise his now masssive hand and scratch it. The very hands that comforted him hours ago were now the ones scaring him. How cruel to see something so soft become so rigid. Soft scattering of the paint and wood in the wall crumbling onto the floor. Large claw marks out of a horror movie were left in its wake. Yoongi panted and turned to look at Hoseok in the glossy eyes. "An angel." He whispered before regaining his energy. "An angel! You're a fucking angel!" He pointed at him, long claw accusingly staring Hoseok in the face. "You lied to me, you were a spy."

"What?" Hoseok was even more confused. By the minute it seemed he'd get more and more puzzled without any answeres to his previous questions. "An angel?" He didn't even expect Yoongi to show up when he called for him the first time, let alone knowing angels even existed. "Im not an angel."

"I read your book of life," Yoongi huffed. "In heaven, everyone's got a book detailing their lives. Yours has a preface saying you're a predestined angel. An angel, Hoseok."

Hoseok was stunned. Predestined angel? "What does that even mean?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Don't play dumb."

"Im not!" Hoseok was afraid and incredibly confused. Frustration coming to a boiling point. "I Don't even know what any of this means!"

"I went to heaven, I talked to Jungkook so I could investigate and find the truth. I didn't tell him what for, I'm probably ruining his plans now that I know what you are."

"Who the hell is Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

Now it was occurring to Yoongi that Jungkook and Hoseok hadn't been introduced. Not through him, at least. He assumes they're good friends since they've got to be working together for whatever this big scheme was.

Yoongi crossed his arms, "Jungkook, you know, God."

"You spoke to God?!" Hoseok was amazed for a second and forgot that he was being targeted right now. God himself! That's crazy.

"Duh, how else would I get to heaven?"

Hoseok shook his head, "Stop treating me like I'm dumb for not understanding any of this after life stuff."

"You're lying! You know this stuff already, you're a plant here by God!" Hoseok was speechless. "Silent because I know your secret now?" Yoongi scoffed, "And to think I let myself love you."

Hoseok felt his heart break, tears no longer under his control as they began to spill over once again. "You said you spoke to God?" Yoongi nodded. In a cracked, quiet voice, Hoseok declared, "Why don't you go talk to him some more, get us both some information about myself. Clearly you seem to know more about me than I do." Hoseok got up and walked over to the door but didn't get to touch it before it was swung shut. He turned around and saw Yoongi with his hand out, having used his powers to slam it closed. "Are you, are you really trying to keep me here?"

Yoongi stalked over until he was in Hoseok's face, pressing him up against the door. Yoongi was radiating heat, something Hoseok had never seen before. This was a new level of intense no one could be prepared to see for the first time. Hoseok had thought he'd grown accustomed to the supernatural aspects in this life but he'd clearly thought wrong. Yoongi stared him down with his palms against the door right next to Hoseok's face. He had him caged, the cold surface warming up against Hoseok's neck as the heat from Yoongi's hands permeated through. Yoongi was reaching a boiling point as he sunk deeper and deeper into the soft brown eyes of his love. "Fuck!" He abruptly yelled and punched the door right where his hand previously was. It scared the shit out of Hoseok. Hoseok screamed and flinched away, tripping over his own feet and tumbling onto the ground. It made Yoongi even angrier seeing Hoseok's reaction. "You really think I'd hit you?!"

Hoseok stared in shock with his mouth hung open. "Are you serious?" His brows scrunched together, he was so upset he managed to keep raising his voice. He never spoke back to anyone, and right now he'd had enough. "Anyone in their right mind would flinch!" He had new tears, ones of anger, jumping into the mix. Disrespect was something he tolerated his whole life and honestly, he was tolerating it right now. Old habits die hard. Still, he said as much as he could to stand his ground. "Seems like neither of us knows the other well."

That seemed to bring Yoongi back to the ground. A flash of realization and regret moved down his antsy form but he had a point to drive home. He wouldn't let it get in the way this time. Yoongi groaned and shook his head, slamming the door open and shut as he left the room.

A sobbing pile of Hoseok remained behind the door.

++++
Shorter one but angsty eep

N O T P R O O F R E A D