23. Advising

Yoongi didn't care what other people thought, he wanted Hoseok by his side. That made Hoseok feel at home, even if home is only in their bedroom with Yoongi.
___________________

"Hoseok," Yoongi sang in Hoseok's ear. "Wake up, baby boy." Hoseok stirred but ultimately fell back asleep. Yoongi chuckled and tried again. "It's time to get up, baby." He rocked Hoseok back and forth lightly. "We're gonna go have breakfast."

"In the dining room?" He slurred sleepily.

"Mhm,"

"No, thank you, then." Hoseok replied and got comfortable again. He was half asleep when he felt Yoongi next to him.

"You've gotta eat." Yoongi stated.

"I know," Hoseok nodded and gave a casual shrug, "Just don't wanna eat other there."

Yoongi looked at him skeptically, "Why?"

"Dunno," he replied, "Almost like I'm not supposed to be there."

Yoongi sighed. He knew most people thought the same but he'd been hoping Hoseok would grow accustomed to his new home better than he has been. "Don't say that. You belong here with me."

Hoseok smiled and rolled over into Yoongi's side. "You really like me, don't you?" He giggled. He could never understand just how much Yoongi liked him. It was like as soon as he kissed him, he'd decided he was his everything. Hoseok couldn't be happier about that.

Yoongi scoffed, "I never said anything."

Hoseok giggled again, "You don't have to." He quickly pulled the sheets back over his head and laughed.

The muffled sounds made Yoongi turn red and bite the inside of his mouth as he tried but failed to hide his smile. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just get up already."

Hoseok's good mood dampened at the reminder. "Do I have to?"

Yoongi was growing concerned. "Why don't you wanna eat in the dining room?"

"I dunno," Hoseok shrugged, "I feel like you're the only person down here that actually likes me."

"Isn't that enough?" Yoongi genuinely asked. He wasn't used to not being adored and bowed down to by so many. Surely one person was enough for everybody else, right?

Hoseok shook his head, "No, Yoongi. Especially since you can't be with me constantly."

"What's so bad about the dining room?"

Hoseok whined, not wanting to discuss it further but his resolve was nothing in Yoongi's presence. "They don't like me."

"So?"

Hoseok was dumbfounded by his response. "So? I want them to like me. Or at least be nice to me."

"If they don't like you, they answer to me." Yoongi replied, to which Hoseok begrudgingly nodded and obeyed, getting up and holding Yoongi's hand as they walked through the halls.

As they sat down at the large table that dwarfed Hoseok, he could already feel the stares. Though it was only Hoseok and Yoongi eating on their side, some people of Yoongi's team would sit at the rest of the seats that were thankfully farther away from them. Yoongi saw it as him and Hoseok being in their own little world but Hoseok was painfully aware of their company.

"Here you go, your highness." A servant said and placed a plate full of delicious breakfast food infront of Yoongi. They simply slid Hoseoks over to him with a small 'skish' as it slid over the tablecloth.

"And?" Yoongi waited.

"And Hoseok." The servant grumbled through a pained smile, quickly bowing and walking off before he had to do anything more.