18. Masturbating [M]

In the back of his mind lingered the dirty words Yoongi had used to mess with him. Talk of training him and fucking him so hard he cried, it sent a shiver down Hoseok's spine.
______________________

A week had gone by, complete with Yoongi taking Hoseok for a stroll around the house and mostly full of them goofing off together in the confines of their bedroom. Despite the time going by, Hoseok couldn't get Yoongi's teasing words from the week before out of his head.

It was embarrassing to say the least. He was so horny and just couldn't do anything about it. He and Yoongi have been together for two weeks and even though it feels like they've spent many lives together, Hoseok is still too shy to say something about it. He was scared. What if Yoongi is turned off by Hoseok's horniness yet lack of experience? He said he wouldn't judge him for it but Hoseok's scared he was just saying that. Every time Yoongi reached for anything and his arms flexed, or his torso was without cover, Hoseok had to calm himself down. He and Yoongi spent the last week together almost twenty four seven. He had no chance to rub one out. He was too embarrassed to do so even in the shower. Hoseok felt like a hormonal teen and he hated it.

"What's bothering you, baby?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok shook his thoughts away. Yoongi was getting dressed and ready for his day, doing a bit of his Satanic duties or whatever.

Hoseok but his lip as he watched Yoongi look down and button up his shirt. "No, just hungry." He lied.

Yoongi snapped his fingers without even looking up from his shirt and a tray with a plate of pancakes and a cup of orange juice were now across Hoseok's thighs in bed. "Is that good?" Yoongi finally looked up and smiled at Hoseok's sleepy smile. Hoseok nodded, previous thoughts melted away and now filled with the aroma of pancakes. "Ill be back sooner than you know." He said when he saw Hoseok pout about being left alone.

"Okay," Hoseok took a bite of his food and gave a little happy dance as he chewed. "Have a nice day at work, Yoongi." He said and leaned up to kiss Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi gave him a peck on the lips and left, shutting the door behind him. It was a foreign concept for Yoongi to do something so domestic with someone and somehow be very happy about it. He'd never thought he'd kiss someone goodbye and anxiously count the minutes he'd be back in their arms but here he is, chuckling to himself about such a change.

Now that he was alone, the sweet smell of oranges all that was there to keep him company, Hoseok's mind was free to wander again. He thought about how he missed Yoongi already and how pathetic he must be for it. He bet Yoongi wasn't obsessing over his presence though he'd bet wrong. He thought about how good the food was and how he'd want to share it with Yoongi. Hoseok finally had someone to share things with, of course he'd count the minutes until he could see them again. Even if it was just a few hours, his heart ached like never before.

He wanted Yoongi's toned arms to wrap around and hold him tight. Hoseok wanted Yoongi pressed up against him, his hot breath on his neck and his devilish smirk against his skin. He wanted to feel Yoongi against him from the back an- no! Snap out of that, Hoseok.

Hoseok shook his head and cleared his throat, embarrassed despite being the only person there. He couldn't believe he'd given in to those lewd thoughts again. He decided to finish up breakfast and busy himself with some online shopping.

He watched the time go buy awaiting Yoongi's return, his cart full of random clothes and things he thought would be fun. Still, they're we're not fun without someone to share them with. It had only been three hours and Yoongi would be coming back in two more, Hoseok pouted realizing time didn't go as fast as he thought.