44. Food Poisoning

"Gorgeous." Hoseok whined again at the praise.  "Okay, now let's really clean up, my angel."
______________________

"Yoongi," Hoseok whispered from his spot on Yoongi's lap. He was on his throne doing his job and getting his run through for the day.

"Yes, angel?"

"I want orange juice."

"Namjoon," Yoongi called to his friend who stood at the doorway motioning in the servants for the day. "Get Hoseok some juice."

"What?!" Namjoon puffed his chest, "I'm not your dog."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, just get someone to bring him some."

Namjoon scowled at him but did as told. Soon a servant had returned with a glass of juice for Hoseok. "Here you go, your highness."

Hoseok smiled and accepted the glass. "Thank you."

He sat silently as Yoongi watched the green flame show him a new target in the human world. The glass of juice remained in his dainty hand untouched otherwise. "It's been five minutes and you haven't had one sip. What's wrong?"

"Huh?" Hoseok sat up, "Oh, nothing."

"I know something's up."

"It's just," Hoseok shyly played with the end of his sleeve. "I asked for orange juice. This is apple juice, and having apple juice in the morning makes my tummy upset." He didn't want to seem demanding or high maintenance, so he tried to keep it to himself. By the end of the day the juice had to be gone one way or another.

Yoongi called the servant over. "Ivan!"

"No, no, no," Hoseok protested, "It's fine! Really! I can drink the apple juice."

Yoongi ignored him, scowling at Ivan when he appeared infront of them again. "How can i help you, your majesties?"

"Hoseok asked for orange juice." He snapped his fingers and the glass was now on Ivan's hands. "What is that?"

"Apple juice, sir." He replied. He was too nervous to look at Yoongi in the face.

"What is it not?"

"Orange juice, my lord."

"Fix that." Yoongi ordered and leaned in a bit. "Now!"

Ivan scrambled up and made his way off to get Hoseok his glass of orange juice, something Yoongi could of easily done with his magic but he tried to keep it to a minimum. Now being a great time to do so since he could make an example of the servant if he disobeyed again.

"Yoongi," Hoseok quietly spoke, "You didn't need to do that."

"Things for you should be perfect."

"I'm sorry, lord Hoseok." Ivan said and reached out with the orange juice.

"It's okay," Hoseok smiled warmly, "Thank you."

"You're like Hades and Persephone." Jin quipped.

"Isn't Persephone a lot scarier than Hades?" Jimin wondered aloud. Jin shrugged.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi called for him impatiently, "Are you ready yet?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes again, "Yes!" Geez, sometimes Namjoon felt like Yoongi had the patience of a baby. He checked a few things off his clipboard and waved a few people into the room.

After a while, Hoseok went to his project room. People were sat around lazily instead of working, which Hoseok wasn't surprised by in the slightest. He walked up to Donghun, who actually was working diligently. "How's it going today?"