15. Tour

Yoongi couldn't promise that. "I'll deal with it accordingly, baby."
__________________

"Alright, time for a tour." Yoongi declared with a clap of his hands and snapped his fingers so the plate vanished.

"Don't we need to get dressed first?" Hoseok asked, a bit shy to look at Yoongi when his voice sounded so low and raspy. It was so manly and sent shivers down Hoseok's spine. He didn't want to dwell on it too much or it'd take them both down a path they're not exactly ready for.

"Of course," Yoongi replied calmly yet somehow full of enthusiasm. "How could I forget?" He snapped his fingers and now stood dressed casually in some joggers and a matching black long sleeve, his black beanie mostly hiding his horns save for the way they poked at it and made some awkward looking lumps. Though they probably look normal down here and Hoseok only finds them funny because he isn't used to horns. He stifled a giggle that caught Yoongi's attention. "What? Why are you laughing?" Yoongi asked and walked over to him, looking at him mockingly. "It better be your reflection."

Hoseok was confused and leaned over to the side, seeing the outer parts of himself in the mirror behind Yoongi. Black and white fabric stuck out past Yoongi's outline in the mirror which made Hoseok step to the side and see himself in the mirror. With wide eyes, he protested weakly. "Again?" He whined and threw his arms down at his side with a small stomp. "Stop it, Yoongi."

Hoseok was in the same maid outfit from before, the one he'd hung up in his closet when he changed out of it last. He'd forgotten about it's existence but clearly Yoongi hadn't. He smirked and slithered behind Hoseok, holding his waist from behind and looking at Hoseok's deep brown eyes in the reflection in the mirror.

"Aw, you don't meant that, sugar bear." He said into Hoseok's ear, who twitched from the tickle of Yoongi's breath. "Look at yourself," he instructed and held Hoseok's eyes in the mirror, absolutely obsessed with the man's reflection. "You look so pretty," he praised, chuckling when Hoseok turned and looked at the floor. He found it cute that Hoseok was getting shy. "My beautiful little doll, Hoseok." He pressed a kiss to Hoseok's head, the tiny red horns now vanished from his head, and Yoongi decided to keep it that way. Someone so handsome had no need to be changed in such ways, he thought. "This makes you look even cuter than you do already," he took Hoseoks chin in his hand and tilted his head up to face him. "You can't get mad at me for that."

Hoseok was embarrassed that he liked the attention so much and ignored Yoongi, instead pouting. "Please change me into normal clothes."

Yoongi sighed, content with his mischief. "This is normal clothes but I get it." With a snap of his fingers, Hoseok stood before him in oversized sweats pants and a matching hoodie, both with a familiar scent to them. Yoongi cleared his throat, not expecting to like it so much.

Hoseok held his arms out, the sleeve draping a bit past his hands and the sweats quite baggy on him. "What are these?"

His sparkling eyes as he curiously asked had Yoongi surprised his nose hadn't started to bleed. "They're uh, they're some of my clothes."

"Okay." Hoseok smiled small and hugged himself, the long sleeves dangling past his hands cutely.

Yoongi cleared his throat again, "Okay, just- just hold my hand and don't let go, got it?" He instructed as he lead them both out. Hoseok nodded happily, none the wiser to the effect he was having on the other.