8. Alcohol

"I love it."
________________

"What should we do now, then?" Hoseok asked. It was only around one in the afternoon, there was so much time left in the day and Hoseok didn't want Yoongi to feel like he wasted it.

Yoongi held the plush dog in his hands, down around his hips. "I Don't know, what should we do, Hobi?" Yoongi tried to make it sound flirtatious and to Hoseok's naive ears it did work, but truthfully Yoongi was out of ideas at the moment for cute things to do so your crush falls in love with you.

"Mm," Hoseok hummed, "We could go to a park."

"And see children? Ew, gross. Next."

Hoseok thought hard and couldn't come up with anything. He felt defeated, no wonder he didn't have close friends, he never did anything exciting. "I'm not sure."

Yoongi's devilish consistency came to save the day once again, giving him the idea he'd had the day before. "Let's go to a club."

Hoseok shook his head, "It's not my thing."

"I'm a man of many clubs, Hoseok. You think I don't go influence people to do bad things for my job? I know where every single club on the Earth is. They're not all loud and full of sweaty drunks." Yoongi walked through the apartment and into Hoseok's room like he owned the place, setting the stuffed dog on the bed and tucking it in as if it were a person. "Trust me, I've got a bunch you would like."

"I Don't know," the devil asking you to trust him doesn't sound very convincing.

"Oh come on," Yoongi slithered over and threw an arm over Hoseok's shoulders. "Would I lead you astray?"

"Probably, yeah."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Just let me do my thing." Hoseok didn't have a choice anymore either way.

"Okay."

Yoongi snapped his fingers and poof!- now they were sat at a booth of a jazz bar. More so a cafe that served alcohol as well. It was a lot less crowded than a club and noisy from the bustling people but not with music booming from massive speakers. Instead, a man with a saxophone sat on a small stage with the spotlight on him as a melody blared out from the brass. Hoseok looked around curiously, his mouth open in wonder. "See? Told you."

Honestly in wasn't that bad in Hoseok's eyes. It was relatively calm for a bar on a Saturday but still with people having fun and music. It seemed so swanky and laid back in a way that wasn't about being overly energetic. He was wrong. "Yeah," Hoseok said with a small smile. "I guess so."

They watched the saxophonist wrap up the end of his song and an employee walking up to the mic on stage. "Give a hand to Taehyung!" The musician bowed and walked off. The employee MC letting the crowd know the next performer would be on in a few minutes.

"You should go up there."

"Huh?" Asked, baffled by the suggestion. There was no way he'd go up there. Not willingly anyway. "No way."

Yoongi smirked, "Come on, you've got to be a little bit of a performer."

"I like to sing a little," Hoseok admitted as he looked down at the table. "But im not very good at it, just okay."

"Pfft," Yoongi leaned forward, "And? I'll make everyone here like you as if you're Justin Bieber, no sweat."

Hoseok smiled and shook his head, "Thanks, but I'm okay."

A waitress walked up to them with a polite smile on her face. "Hi, can I get you anything?"

"Whisky, please," Yoongi said before looking at Hoseok's shy and panicked state, realizing he hadn't thought of what drink to get. So Yoongi ordered for him. "And one Malibu Sunset." The waitress bowed and walked away, letting them know she'd be back in a second. "Do you drink, Hoseok?"