40. Consequences

"You're stunning, you know?" To which Hoseok blushed and crawled back up, laying his head on Yoongi's shoulder and falling asleep.
____________________

Hoseok woke up on top of Yoongi and looked around tiredly. A good nap will have you confused when you wake up and boy did they sleep well after that, even if just for an hour.

Yoongi was still asleep so Hoseok laid back down and basked in the afterglow. Simply feeling Yoongi's chest rise and fall against his own, Hoseok was so happy. It didnt matter that his bottom half was still naked, he was just happy to be where he is now.

Happy.

Happy to be there.

Something Hoseok hasnt been able to say since he can remember. The realization really struck him hard out of nowhere. His eyes began to well up with tears that he kept unsuccessfully trying to blink away. This happiness, general content with life, it was great. Something he'd never felt before, nothing like this at least, it felt fantastic. He didnt ever want to let it go.

"Angel?" Yoongi's raspy voice called from just above him. "Hoseok, whats wrong?" Yoomgi sat up with him still in his lap and covered them with the blanket to protect Hoseok's modesty. "Did I hurt you?" He dissapointedly sighed, "I was too rough, too much too soon. I'm sorry, Hoseok-ah. Ill be more attentive to you. Where does it hurt?" Hoseok began to freely cry, sobbing quietly and shaking his head. "'No', what, baby? What can I do?" Hoseok shook his head again and buried his face in his elbow that rest atop Yoongi's shoulder since he was hugging him tight. Big hands came and ran up and down his back comfortingly. The area those big palms could cover made Hoseok feel even more taken care of. "I don't understand."

Finally Hoseok pulled himself away to face him. "'M'happy." He replied in a wet voice.

"You're happy?" Hoseok nodded, which is even more confusing. "You're upset because you're....happy?" Confidently he received a nod of confirmation.

Hoseok sniffled, "Never been so ha-appy like, like I a-am with you." That's what makes things even scarier. Though he wasn't thinking like that right now.

Yoongi smiled warmly. "That's nice to hear." He could only imagine just how miserable Hoseok was before he came along and it made him so sad. I mean, they met under very depressing circumstances to begin with. Only depravity leads people to make deals with Satan. Depraved of love, drugs, money, etc. or in Hoseok's case like many others ; depraved of happiness and company. Yoongi was simply glad to be making the man he loved so happy. "I live to see you smile." The kind words made Hoseok cry harder again. "Hey, hey, or- or not. I Don't have to see you smile if you don't want me to." He worriedly fussed over Hoseok albeit a bit awkwardly.

"Shut up," Hoseok hiccuped and held Yoongi's face in his small hands, kissing him contently.

"You shouldn't be here for something so stupid." Yoongi boredly spoke down to the subject a dozen feet away from him. He was passing daily judgement in the throne room, currently annoyed with the cases presented. These were barely even evil and were merely things to settle in small claims court. What were they doing talking to the big dogs?

"I think that means he's not gonna pass judgement on this case." Jimin sighed, knowing Yoongi and his antics, he was right. Yoongi would simply sit there in boredom until the case was moved on away from him. "So, thoughts?" He asked the others.

"Punch him in the face?" Namjoon chimed in with a punishment. A teenager had keyed another teen's car, it was hardly worth the hoops they had to jump through to get there. Slight muttering of agreements rumbled through Seokjin and Jimin. "There you go, all settled. Go punch him in the face. Next!"