A/N

--

"Who would've thought that kids with extraordinary powers would exist? This world is filled with many secrets that shall never be spoken unless necessary. But it will never stop the curiosity of the human mind."

--

Hyunjin & Felix
Along with their friends, Chan, Jeongin, Seungmin, Changbin, Lee know and Han. All posses those extraordinary powers, but in a different category.

--

Hyunjin: Red hair
Possess the fire ability
Enemy towards the owner of the ice ability.

Felix: Silver blondish hair
Possesses the ice ability
Enemy towards the owner of the fire ability

Han: Dark blue hair
Possesses the water ability
Has a crush on the owner of mind manipulation

Jeongin: Pink hair
Possesses the ability to control nature
Has a crush on the owner of intelligence

Seungmin: Dark brown
Possesses the ability of intelligence
Has a crush on the owner who controls nature

Lee know: Dark violet purple hair
Possesses of the ability of mind manipulation
Has a crush on the owner who manipulates water

Changbin: Blonde hair
Has the ability to copy one's powers
Has mixed feelings on the owner of the ice ability

Chan: Silver hair
Has the ability of ultimate strength
Has a crush on the owner of nature

--

disclaimer
I own none of the characters in this book. And therefore this story is fictional. I'm writing this for entertainment purposes only.

--

Copyright Disclaimer
This book is written by CHIMMYDIORRR
All copyrights go to me, If you see this on any other platform that is not wattpad or is on my account specifically, then please message me on WATTPAD.

--

Notes
Hi guys, so I've been writing a couple of stories here ever since jinx and secret assassin have started but I never wanted to publish some of them because I got bored of the storyline. But I'm refining those in a more better and funner way :)
This book is gonna be one of my personal favs because it's different and I love a challenge and different kind of stories.
I'm also still in the process of making myself a better writer so I know my grammar is gonna be wrong and I'm going to make a lot of mistakes sadly :(
Also this is going to be one of my first times writing mature content so please be patient with me :)

I also love feedback! And opinions!
Please don't be so rude about them :( if you have an opinion about my book then speak it nicely and less rude ;)

--

Prologue
In a world where ordinary beings were born with the regular, it can easily make you feel like an outcast.
But not when your surrounded by few individuals you feel the exact emotion you've felt your whole life.

Hyunjin and Felix.
Along with there 6 other friends were made out to be enemies, to never interact with one another, because they were told that it would be true chaos for the two most powerful elements to connect with each other. In any kind of way.

But you can't help it when two young kids were destined for one another.

--

Hi I'm chimmydiorrr and I present
Lit my soul