Code 016

-
Day one

Day one of the training for the big tournament began for the contestants. There were more than just simple 20 like last year, leaving the bleaches of the outdoor field completely stripped of the student body.

It was excepted, Hyunjin along with the rest of the squad, including Chan, Changbin, Minho, Han, jeongin, and surprisingly, Yeji.

"She's so hot..." The girl who sat next to Felix mumbled. Felix yanked his back towards the girl feeling surprised. "Ryujin?" He spoke, shaking her out of her daze. "Hu- oh yea wassup?" She perked.

Felix looked down to where Ryujin was looking, only to see an orange-haired girl who was acting her combat skills on a dummy. He grinned, "Aish, if you like her so much then why don't you just go and talk to her Ryu?" Ryujin panicked, her face turning red as a tomato.

"I already did. But she doesn't see me as anything more than a troublemaker but also a friend." And oddly, Felix felt saddened but in a way that he... also felt those same feelings. He felt like he too had an unrequited love. But why?

"Hwang! Where are you going?" One of the couches yelled. Felix only then spotted the red-haired boy from the crowd as he ran up to him to the bleachers. "Hold on a sec!" He yelled back.

The coach scoffed before turning back towards the student, Felix giggled to himself from the chaotic scene. "Your little boyfriend is coming to you." Ryujin cooed and Felix laughed until he blinked in realization.

"My boyfriend?!" Felix exclaimed a little too loud that could've caught the whole attention of everyone in the field, but he was mainly focused on the one who he was most worried about behind him.

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend lix?"

As embarrassing as it sounds, Felix would rather be embarrassed by the fact that he could've shit himself in front of everyone than see the look on Hyunjin's face when he heard that.
"Pfft me? Have a boyfriend? Of course not." He tried to play off but made it worse.

Hyunjin crooked a brow while scrunching his nose, "So you'll never get a boyfriend?..." he questioned.

"No, no, no! That's not what I meant—"

"Then when did you mean?"

Felix was confused, why was Hyunjin acting like this? He of course knew that Felix was into boys, but that was pretty obvious. Then a loud smack was heard and both Felix and Hyunjin turned their attention towards the black-haired girl who they seemingly forgot sat there until now.

"Oh sorry, don't mind me, just smacking away the stupidity in the air." She muttered with a sarcastic tone. "You good, Ryu?" Hyunjin asked. Contemplating why she smacked herself out of nowhere.

She sighed loudly, "I made a joke about you being his boyfriend and he got flustered into him yelling out "My boyfriend?!" And no he does not have a boyfriend at the moment but I don't know... someone like Felix with that kind of personality... he could be snatched away within just a blink of an eye—"

"Hwang!" The coach yelled, disturbing the users on the bleaches. "Fuck, I just wanted to ask if you can take care of Ni-Ki, he'll be coming over here soon and I wanted him to be in your care while he's here since I and Yeji will be practicing if that's ok?" Felix's eyes widened gradually. "Me?! A- are you sure?" Hyunjin nodded.