Code 011

Hyunjin never thought things could ever get any worse until he made eye contact with the one individual he desired to seek a presence with. Felix and He stared at each other with a lack of warmth, their expressions and looks showcasing pure horror.

Why?

Why did Hyunjin freeze?

It was unnoticeable. Where are they mad at one another? Enraged? Saddened? Or dumbfounded.

Either way, Hyunjin couldn't seem to speak his mind, yet again, the last time he saw the younger... they were nearly at deaths gate. "Hyunjin... are you ok?" Felix spoke in the softest yet dearest tone.

Hyunjin broke.

"I- I'm sorry lix, for all of these years, i- I've caused you so much pain that it would've been so hard to endure— Y- you didn't deserve any of that— God! If only I knew, If only I knew what the truth was, none of this would've ever happened. I- would've kept you by my side, keeping you in my embrace to protect you, and yet— I c- couldn't even disobey my parents even when I knew it was wrong. How selfish and stupid I was back then—" Hyunjin stopped, he froze when he was immediately embraced by the ice user.

Hyunjin started crying without even realizing it, wrapping his arms on the lower part of Felix's waist to hold him in closer, was it a rush of relief he felt being in the younger's embrace? Or was it the crave and desire he felt from being held so comfortable when he was in a mental yet slight physical pain that made Hyunjin feel so at home.

"Don't apologize, you did nothing wrong Jinnie. No matter what, I promised to stay by your side when we were younger and I will keep that promise dear to my heart until things have finally settled and you no longer feel the need to have my presence by your side." Felix declared, he attempted to pull back to get a glimpse of Hyunjin but was immediately refused, "Don't." Hyunjin spoke, "Please... A little bit longer..." he ushered in a whisper, holding onto Felix for dear life as he caged him within his grasp.

Felix felt as if his heart was playing games within his body, not even a day ago passed before Hyunjin was pushing Felix away with malicious and cruel words that had no hint of regret behind them, and here he was; keeping him in place and not showing any hints of releasing him any time soon.

Until they were abruptly stopped by the unexpected.

'Yeji is in critical condition, stay here any longer than you shall, and your sister shall perish.' Hyunjin perceived Namjoon within his subconscious. He let go of Felix before staring him dead in the eyes, "Felix, I have no right on asking this, especially to you. But please... Help me save my sister." He begged Felix's eyes dilated from the sudden plead, before he collapsed, he remembered seeing a shorter figure in the background.

Though he was taken over by his power he regularly imprinted that within his sight, "Yeji..." He mumbled softly in remembrance.

Then recalling the scene or conversation he had with Jin not that long ago, 'That poor girl, I pray for her well being.' Felix's eyes then widened in realization, he was talking about Yeji. "What happened," He asked. Even when he already knew the answer.

"The crystal had a harsh effect on Yeji when she used it, it was too much power. When she reflected the object upon us, she risked her life at that." Felix felt a bunch of emotions cloud within him, Yeji was so dear to his heart and he couldn't imagine what Hyunjin and his family must be going through at the moment. "Lix... she's so young, though she may be older than me, I can't bare to see her lose her life before she even started it. S- she has s- so much talent and Intellig—" Hyunjin was hushed from Felix's finger, "Where is she."