Code 012

They blacked out.

Hyunjin and Felix were still in the room, it being almost an hour now since the transition between them Namjoon and Jin. Leaving the rest of the worrisome ones left behind as they stood outside of the room.

Ms. Hwang was biting her nails in anticipation as she held Ni-ki within her embrace. As the Lee family sat patiently on the side. Han constantly tapped his foot against the ground in his worrisome anticipation.

"None of this would've happened if you kept your son under control," Ms. Lee mumbled. Earning a scoff from Ms. Hwang. "Are you kidding me, you wanna do this now? It is highly childish of you to act like this, especially in this bad of a situation." She defended harshly.

"If I am being childish then so what? Your kid put my son at risk." She spat, pointing directly towards the Hwangs. "Excuse my language but you are a grown-ass woman, learn to speak your mind when it's at the proper times, even then you should learn to keep your mouth shut." She spoke vaguely, slightly moving Ni-ki to go back towards Ryujin who stood calmly on the side.

Ni-ki rushed back into Ryujin's embrace like a small child, though he was 16. "Oh save me that bullshit, don't act like I'm not right. If you agreed to what we promised each other years ago, it's simple, all of this could've been avoided and your daughter would not have been here." Ms. Hwang grew frustrated with her words, her power sparking in her finger's just like her son when he was upset. "Honey..." Mr. Hwang approached his wife, noticing her temper suddenly rise drastically.

He grabbed her hand and started rubbing soft soothing circles around and around in an attempt to calm her down. Thankfully, she did.

On the other side of the room, Mr. Hwang wasn't the only one that noticed Ms. Hwang's rise in temper, she gritted her fist angrily, her power leaking from her fists. Han approached her before blocking her sight with only him, "Mom, Let's not do this, please..." He practically begged, bringing a hand to hers to block her use of powers.

She gritted her teeth.

"Han, do you not care?..." She asked, almost sounding pitiful as she tried to guilt-trip her son with her desperate tone. Han stopped in disbelief, of course, he cared, this was his younger brother.

"H- how could you a- ask me that?" His voice turned into a soft whimper as he questioned his mother. "You know what he and his family have done to
Us?! All because of this curs—"

"MOTHER!"

Everyone froze. Hans's mother looked at her son with much disbelief and shock along with his father on the side, "Excuse m—" "Hyunjin is just a kid! He was taken away from his best friend when he was young and had to deal without knowing a major thing about his life since he was a child! It's the same with Felix!! Mom, it does not take one to agree to
Something two has composed. And it is not Hyunjin nor Felix's fault that this curse was imprinted onto their persona." Han forcefully imported his words into his mother's consciousness as he stood firm in front of his mother, leaving no hint of regret.

That's when the door abruptly opened and only a mid taller girl appeared as she walked in front of two boys whose hair was white while the other was red. Almost like it was a deeper shade mixed in with something else.

"Yeji?" Ms. Hwang said softly, witnessing her daughter walking and looking in an almost complete and perfect complexion. Yeji smiled, "I'm ok mom." She reassured, and Ms. Hwang definitely could not hide the big smile that grew on her face after she saw her daughter's adorable cat eyes, once again.

Yeji rushed into her mother's embrace; her mother took her in gradually. "I'm ok mom," Yeji responded. Her mother pulled back and held onto Yeji's shoulders, "I understand, but please don't let it overpower you like that." She said to her daughter, in hopes it reached into her mind.
Yeji only simply smiled, understanding her mother's concerns for her. Until she caught a glimpse of her son standing in the background.

She gazed upon him and noticed how replenished and fresh he looked. Almost as if reciting and performing that small ritual somehow helped him, and Felix. But something seemed off.

An hour ago

They were consumed.

Consumed within the bodies of the ones who confined and occupied their consciousness. Namjoon and Jin overused their powers on the two but did not realize the fact they were putting the two at a major risk of them losing their lives. However, it had the opposite effect.

"I can feel his anger and wrath, it's giving me more strength," Namjoon spoke within his mind which sent a signal towards Jin to respond.

"Surely I could yet say the same, my vessel feels very relieved and anxious yet scared," Jin responded. Both of their hands were linked in unison as they released their power onto the young girl who was refusing drastically.

"My vessel is quite the stubborn one. He dared to speak his opinion most rudely—" "As much as I would love to catch up with you Joon, unfortunately, we do not have the time." Jin didn't sound pleased with his words, he was solely focused on the girl in front of him, and all Namjoon could do was simply nod before frowning.

Guess his patience had to last longer than suspected.

"She's out," Namjoon said to clarify the condition of the girl who passed out on the bed. "Think they're satisfied?" Jin asked, referring to Hyunjin and Felix.

Namjoon nodded, "Surely."

It was weird, but Namjoon did mention that he knew the other being inside Felix. But it caught him off guard when he found out how well they were.

Oh yea, he heard what Namjoon said when he and Jin first greeted one another, it didn't leave his mind.

'Hello, my love'

He was more shocked that the guy had a heart, judging by the first encounter where the
The deity was majorly disrespectful towards him. But to think it was with the opposite of his kind?

We're they the dragons in the major legend his parents told him about?

We're they the reason He and Felix had to stay away from one another?

Either way, Hyunjin was just glad that they were able to help bring his sister back. When she first awoke, he wasted no time engulfing his sister in a hug, all of those raging seas were now calm as Hyunjin felt safe in his older sister's arms, and was finally together with a lifelong individual, once again.

But you should know that after every disaster, there's always the one major conflict that stirs up the problem even worse than before.

However,

We're they ready for that?