Code 015

——————
"You remember those days where you despised me?" Felix remembered suddenly, laughing to himself before looking at his and Hyunjin's entangled hands.

"Lix~!" Hyunjin whined before hiding himself in a shameful embarrassment. Felix chuckled lightly, "Kidding, I'm kidding. Now stop whining." He urged, pecking the fire user's lips.

Hyunjin only giggled before stopping himself to admire. Admire the person he was with once again. He brought a hand up to his face to caress it gently, making the silver-haired boy melt into the touch on instinct.

That's just how in love and how comfortable he felt with the redhead. "Your insanely gorgeous." He spoke in awe, growing insane with the eye sparkle he saw in his lover's eyes.

"And your cheeky yet cringe," He was pulled in with another peck, "That's why I love you." Hyunjin paused, taking time to re-adjust and reciprocate the boy's words, "W- what did you just say?" He spoke uncertainly.

"I said I love you..." He repeated with a nervous smile. He was contemplating whether it would be the right time to say those caged words he left hidden for god knows how long.

"I- I'm sorry I take that back, I d- did—" The soft surface of their two lips had crashed when Hyunjin pulled Felix in by his waist, locking their bodies together in unison.

Felix melted. Wrapping his arms around his lover's shoulders to tighten the grip.

The emotions, the feelings, the love that they swore they kept in were only just now released. The grip their souls were placed on one another was sealed with a passion that one could not have the right to release.

They pulled back, foreheads connected as their breathing was synchronized. Not even noticing their main position being Felix straddling Hyunjin. Sitting there in the night Hyunjin brought a hand to the side of Felix's face. Caress a soft spot, "I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

Then the sweet moment stopped as Felix's life started to flash before his eyes with utmost terror by a hand being brought to his neck. Choking him.

His eyes went red, fire overclouding their color in seconds. The color from Felix's face was slowly draining.

Then a loud gasp was heard.
-

-
'Fuck' he repeated in his head, rummaging around his dorm room for that oh too vivid of a dream. Hyunjin was contemplating if that was even a dream or not. It seemed too real.

He didn't even notice that his being so anxious was causing the temperature to increase drastically in the apartment. "Yah! Would you cool down? It's a Sahara in here!" His roommate Minho barged in with a rage.

Hyunjin ignored his roommate, walking passed him outside of his room. "Hey! Where are you going?!" Minho yelled. Hyunjin was making his way towards the door to his room, the main one.

"Stop him," Minho commanded towards the nature mage who sat on his bed in the corner of the room; playing on his phone.

The mage threw a vine across the room, landing on the door latch. Hyunjin halted shutting his eyes shut while heaving in a sigh, before slowly turning around. "Seriously." He deadpanned questionably.

Jeongin shrugged before going back to what he was doing. "What is your problem."

"With what? I don't seem to recall anything bad happening—" He spoke mockingly, reaching out towards the doorknob as he started up his powers.

"A dream?"

Hyunjin cursed under his breath, how could he blindly have forgotten that he could easily read minds. "What's this about some dream with you and Felix?" Hyunjin hung his head low.

𝐋𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें