Code 026

"You shall belong"

|  |  |

Close to the horizon that mixed with fallen grey. And fear and gracefulness bleeding into its own that continued further on. Mishap and chaos commenced and in the midst of it all...

You'd think the two that were stuck in all of it, would be the ones who stay most aware and be on guard twenty-four-seven.

"Stupid, idiotic, bastard" But fortunately, things were not situated as they seemed to be.

"Hyunjin, Hyunjin— it's fine don't worry about it—" "No Felix! How the hell does someone pick up a piece of clothing and then put it back down in such a messy way?! Like for fucks sake fold it properly!"

You're probably wondering how the hell Felix and Hyunjin were able to get into the town scarcely and in silence with no warning. Answering that question. Back down in the hospital room after being left alone with nothing but a crevice of a simple heat and cold air mixed.

When Fire and Water are mixed, it creates nothing, evaporation occurs when they are both joined. Hence when they engage their powers all within their grasp, and release them into both of the other's hold. Creates an invisible mischievous duo that ponders around the unknown territory.

Felix giggled at Hyunjin's complaint. As silly as it was, and how entertained he was. Hyunjin and he needed to get some necessities before nightfall hit and they were doomed. "Just pick your clothes goofball, we don't have much time we have about, a couple of hours left before we have to head back so hurry!" He paced, rushing Hyunjin who took his words seriously and began ranting and prancing around to find a set of clothes for him and Felix.

"Well jeez, sorry." Hyunjin pouted after being picked on by Felix. A childish remark to convey the hurt he felt from something so minor. And it only made Felix giggle, "Oh stop, come on, let's go. I want to go down to the beach before it gets too close and get ice cream." Hyunjin raised a brow at that, "Ice cream?" He let out an airy chuckle, "lix you could make that with ease with just your powers alone—" Felix hurried over And placed both hands over Hyunjin's mouth to prevent him from speaking further, his eyes widening when realization must've kicked in with how loud he was being.

"Hyunjin!" He whispered loudly.

And while those two were blindly going back and forth with one another in the back. Their senses and sight failed to notice, that the head of the shop noticed their presence if not them themself. An older yet slightly blind man turned to look to the side and spotted the two, he squinted his eyes to be sure because he was confused as to why he saw the color... red... and... silver.

The silver shouldn't have been something he was surprised about, since it was common for old folk to have such color vary the previous color of their hair. But for a young child who looked under the age of 25 to have such colored hair... my it was just extravagant.

It wasn't until he grabbed his glasses on the side of the counter, his curiosity and interest rising through the roof, did his vision started to finally build up back into his senses and he gasped. "Oh my," he spoke out of turn.

Fortunately, Felix and Hyunjin's bickering had paused abruptly, and their debate turned into fear as both of their eyes locked on the poor man.

Out of instinct, Hyunjin grabbed onto Felix and ran towards the doors of the shop, disregarding the clothes they once carried in their hands and leaving them to gain dust on the floor. They took off into the wind, only to be stopped by a caged barrier that knocked them back onto the ground.