Code 027

— Omnes una Manet nox.

Pieces aligned to create the relief you feel, after finalizing what has always been missing. You become entwined with that relief and relinquish in its glory.

A brontide occurred. A singular page had been stored, yet it causes a heaven when the reader gets lost in its pages. Wind, as it flows through the cracks of dawn, while it glides around the night sky.

The sunset at the beach. The clouds mixed in with a color as cool as the ocean floor, and as temperate as the head from the broad sand. Varied up in bundles of confusion & discomfort, they felt at peace. That is if, they knew it was only going to be temporary. "We should talk, considering everything that's going on." Hyunjin was the first to speak amidst the deep breeze of the ocean that stirred the fire individual cold, but left the other in a wondrous delight; breathing in its calming scent with the comfort it gave him.

Felix sighed, already knowing where this was going. But his nonexistent control over the whole situation ceased to exist the moment he and Hyunjin connected and bid farewell to the wall that had been so forcefully built between the two. "I know where this is going, and I don't like it—" "You don't have to, but it must be said or done." He interrupted the shorter one, taking a few minor steps ahead and facing back to stare at him while walking backward, hoping for everything that he wouldn't trip over the air and fall back like a fool.

"Can't we just enjoy this? Just us, having fun... wondering around and causing mischief—" "Felix—"

"Let me enjoy the final moments of whatever I'm ever going to get from you until our fate strikes and we depart once again. Because by then, what good and what happiness will I feel if it is not being shared by or with you?" Both had stopped in their steps. The sand continued to rise and engulf and drag their feet deep into its surface, while the seconds counted down the lost time the sun began to lose its strength to stay within the sky.

Hyunjin halted, and his nervousness started to take over which made him lose his self-restraint; causing him to bite his lip repeatedly and lose track of the world that surrounded him. He soaked in the air, refusing to look Felix in the eye, knowing from the deepest part of his heart that if he continued his actions, They would tell stories that would last eons and more.

Harmony with everything and everyone. Safety and a tranquil dose of joy, something they hadn't felt in so long. Why would it become disturbed now? What had been the price they had to pay? "You will never lose happiness as long as you continue to see the good in everything. You have always done that, even while us being apart. Don't twist it around and make it seem as if I'm the one thing keeping you at bay—" "And what if you are? Huh, ever thought of that?" His words were cut short. Felix's emotional facade becomes nonexistent while his persistence and irrational character come bursting through the doors of its hidden gatekeeper.

Hyunjin looked him dead in the eye, with no softness but a pure stricken expression. "Then you are a fool. A fucking fool who never stops and endures everyone's pain, everyone's thoughts and feelings all in one." Felix scoffed, "If I am a fool then what are you? A saint? You didn't fight for peace between us even after everything that had happened and I had to sit idly by and watch as you destroyed every single shred of humanity and faith I had in me, never knowing if you enjoyed watching me break at the beck and call of your god awful stance." Hyunjin had become speechless. Threatening or trying his best to speak up for himself, to explain the reason as to why he did those things. But all that came out once he managed was a slap directly towards his face in a more truthful sense using words. "Real fucking bold of you to assume all of that after everything you've said to me. And by making me the villain in everything by making everyone at school see me as some fucked up tyrant with no sense of humanity and who hates everyone and everything—"