Code 07

"F- Felix?" Hyunjin whimpered, seeing as Felix's body was being engulfed in the blue flames. He noticed Han next to him who was unconscious and seemed to be slightly burned from the flames. But of course, his mind drifted off towards the younger when he heard, "H- Hyunjin? Help me... Please..." Hyunjin perceived before he marched his way over to Felix. His mind wandering in places before it was set on one mindset, Hyunjin was already awakening his powers the closer he stepped towards Felix. But the more he did, the more a new feeling slowly emerged within him.

But he didn't seem to care, Felix was more important. "No!" someone yelled from behind causing Hyunjin to abruptly turn around, "Yeji?! What are you doing here, leave!" He demanded harshly, seeing as his older sister was racing toward the two individuals, "Please, stay away from Felix, " She begged more than demanded back. But Hyunjin ignored his sister's pleading, charging toward the blue-flamed individual with no hesitation until his embrace came in contact with the younger was when the real issue was triggered.

"Fuck!" Yeji cursed as she tried to catch up to Hyunjin but then crashed against the wall from a huge purple-colored impact, striking a sharp pain in her back. The sight over the two individuals was unbelievable, Hyunjin was now in the same state Felix was in, his red flames engulfing his body as his eyes turned into straight hellfire. But he held the younger in his body as their flames started embracing one another slowly.

Yeji whimpered slightly, trying to get up from the ground, she held onto her necklace that she hid secretly in between her shirt and gripped the main part of it, it was a white stone that showcased pure innocence and the release of danger and terrorism. "Hyunjin," She yelled, gaining her brother's attention as he yanked his head backward, giving a hateful glare towards yeji, 'Please let this work.' She prayed to herself before a bright light emitted throughout the hallway, but before it did any further, yeji placed her firm grip on the powerful necklace before directing it towards Hyunjin and Felix. The light caused the two to trample to the ground harshly, both yelling at yeji for them to stop but she refused.

She couldn't let things go any further, no matter the cost to herself. It was what her parents warned her the second Hyunjin inherited the abilities of fire. The second he was born. It hurt seeing the two scream in pain but yeji reminded herself that it was only a mere couple of seconds before they would yield and it would finally be over, but god she wished it was happening faster than going at this current pace.

But finally, after was seemed like 10 minutes of yeji witnessing the tremendous and horrifying event she wanted to forget. Their inner power's caved into the stone's powerful caliber. Yeji smiled before the light within her drained, causing her to collapse on the floor roughly, Yeji didn't know what happened afterward, but all she heard were the worries and cries from a short-blacked hair girl.

The area was quiet yet peaceful. Felix looked around his surroundings and saw nothing but a small pond along with the trees surrounding, along with calm and peaceful grass that flowed smoothly in one direction. He took a few steps to readjust himself in the new fully ground environment, seeing more invented creatures swirl and swarm around him in curiosity, "You're finally awake." Felix paused before hearing that unacquainted voice. He turned around as fast as he could, coming in contact with nothing but the previous place he had awoken to. He turned back around and shrieked in horror.

"What the— W- who are you?!" He yelled, staring at the taller individual who had a blue robe on with purple-ish with blue mixed hair, "Huh, guess they don't teach you guys anything down there at that so-called academy of yours." He spoke for the first time in front of Felix's presence. Felix scanned his features one more time to make sure he wasn't dreaming. It made him nervous because of how small he felt in the taller's presence, that fact almost made Felix surrender to the taller.

"You done looking at my beauty or are you gonna speak respectfully to me? It's quite rude to ignore your senior." The figure spoke offensively, earning a nervous gulp from Felix, "W- Who are you? A- and wh- where am I?" Felix repeated nervously, a short chuckle was heard from the taller as he slowly walked past Felix, making his behind the older towards the pond, "Well to start this little introduction of ours, First things first, My name is Kim-Seokjin, and we are currently in your subconscious, Lee Felix." Jin started, signaling his arms outward.

Felix blinked, "I'm sorry what? A- and h- how do you know my name?!" He asked in a huge panic, feeling enclosed from the confusion, "You aren't a bright one huh, we are inside of that little mind of yours and me being the person trapped in here, I should know my vessels name shouldn't I?" He explained shortly, not addressing the main point of Felix's question, "Vessel?!" Jin wanted to laugh from the ignorance, but yet again, Felix wasn't the first person he ever came across with the brains a size of a peanut.

"Yes, 'Vessel' You don't know what I am or what happened that made you come here in the first place, don't you," Jin questioned, seeing as Felix took a second to come up with an answer to his question, but really.

'What did happen?' He looked at the older and saw a look that was begging for Felix to answer, "No... But I'm assuming you're going to tell me, Right?" Felix replied with another question.

"Well to make this easier for you to understand, I, Kim-Seokjin, is the reason why you have those incredible powers of yours, and no, before you ask: It's only you and one other user who has the same thing, but I will reveal that to you at the end of this, but the question is...

"Are you ready for what I'm about to reveal to you, Lee Felix-Yongbok."

How else was Felix going to get the answer's he so desperately needed at the moment.

"Yes."

Happy Easter yall!