Code 018

Run.

Run.

Run.

Faster

FASTER!
-

-

He ran. He hadn't heard Namjoon speak to him before, hell even Jin was shocked. Namjoon was only in the mind of Hyunjin, so why the hell and how the hell did he manage to speak to Felix when his Mind was already occupied by another?

But no matter.

That wasn't important.

"Attention students, please take precautions and evacuate to the front of the school for the time being. Attention, please report to the front entrance for the time being." His heart stopped, something must've happened.

And before Felix even managed to make his way to the backcourt where the training for the games was being held. The students were already making no hesitation and made their way toward the front exit.

Felix wasn't aware of what was happening, hence him looking lost and dazed amid the hallway crowded with scared students. And his anxiety only increased when he felt his wrist being forcefully tugged at; dragging him towards the back-end of the hallway.

"Hey! What the fuck, let go of me!" He cursed gruesomely, squirming around in the other's hold. Stopped abruptly when he recognized the other when they turned back. "N- Niki? W- what are you doing?"

"Just hold on and follow me." He told the ice maker, continuing to drag him back into a hallway. Felix was about to ask again what was going on until he met eyes with 7 other individuals. All gave him concerned looks, but Seungmin further spoke up, "It happened again."

Felix wrinkled a brow in slight confusion, "What happened." He deadpanned, demanding answers from the 7 boys who all stared at him. Minho was about to speak up until he was stopped abruptly by a loud crash commencing not even that far away from them.

Felix remembered what Namjoon said. How could he just be standing here receiving no responses when he could've just figured them out himself? And so he did. Running past the 7 kids in the darkened Hall along with Niki, they made their way to the back- courtyard.

The pain he disregarded grew back, but he didn't falter. Not until he came to the main field. "Felix, are you ok?" Felix smiled back at the younger, hiding his pain. Now that he knew the truth between him and Hyunjin. It made sense why he was hurting. It was the connection he and Hyunjin shared within their inner force that was made up of both Namjoon and Jin.

Felix believed that part, but the part where he was told that his and hyunjins feelings were solely based on Jin and Namjoon from the past was straight and utter bullshit.

He refused to believe that his connection with the older was untrue.

"Felix!"

That voice.

He looked up, "Yeji?!"

Yeji's condition wasn't horrendous yet perfect but in between neutral. She had bruises but her body stayed intact. Meanwhile looking across the field, there were students still running amok, while teachers tried to stay in control of the situation as the one red-haired boy who stood in the middle of the field. Everything was left toppled over and destroyed in pieces. There were burnt marks scattered across the field and fires scattered around the premises. Almost as if terror struck the school.

The time seemingly stopped for the ice maker when his gaze was crossed with the fire mage. A piercing stare came in contact with his. Niki noticed from the side and approached the ice maker from the back, placing a hand on his shoulder.