Code 09

CHAPTER IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

His parents choked, words not seeming to form in their mouths, "Explain to me how I and Felix were in an argument then the next second I see him being engulfed in blue flames. Explain to me how I blacked out from touching Felix and then proceeding to get stuck inside my subconscious, only to be looked down upon by a red showcased entity who claims I'm mis-using his power. Explain to me how the entity claimed that you know exactly what's going on and that you've been hiding the truth from me since I first ever existed!! EXPLAIN THAT TO ME, MOTHER AND FATHER!!" Hyunjin raged at his parents, his power within slowly awakening when he grew more and more frustrated from the lack of response and answer he craved and needed right now.

But he couldn't help it though. Seeing his parent's faces showcasing pure shock didn't seem to faze his anger, or make it slowly falter. It made him even more frustrated. "Honey... you were never supposed to find out this way—"

"NEVER SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT WHAT?! SPECIFY MOTHER!!" Hyunjin's hands were now showing tints and hints of red flames, his parent's eyes widened but didn't say anything about it. 'You need to calm down. You never gonna found out what they were hiding from you if you lose your cool.' Namjoon spoke in his head, trying to convince the younger to calm down.

Hyunjin inhaled a short chaste breath. Namjoon was right, losing his cool would prevent him from knowing the secret that his parents almost wanted to reveal to him. "Please... tell me the truth. Tell me the truth for once." He pleaded. The two parents looked at each other before nodding, Hyunjin's breath hitched, "It started many centuries ago before humankind existed." His mother started. "And all of this lays on two entities or known as two peer class deities. One was called the Majestic dragon, known for its ice and water abilities. While the other was called the Crimson dragon, known for its fire abilities." His mother revealed first.

"These two dragons were not the most powerful, but second after their rulers, who we shall not speak of. But the problem was the curiosity of the two dragons." His father then continued, "The two dragons were fated to be enemies till time has come to end, but unfortunately that didn't work out. The two dragons ended up becoming acquainted with one another, forming a bond that made them close to the point where they were almost connected within their magic abilities." Hyunjin couldn't follow along with the story but he was getting more and more interested. He leaned up further on his bed, "Continue..." He demanded softly.

His mother sighed, "Eventually the upper rulers found out about the two's secret meetings and they were punished most cruelly and tremendously the deities could think of." Hyunjin waited for an answer silently, "So the two ruler's joined forces for the first time to devise a plan to come up with their punishment, and the punishment was set for the two individuals almost instantly." Hyunjin could feel the nervous and anxiousness in his father's tone, he suddenly shut himself down a little, feeling a lingering rush of anxiety go through his core.

"The majestic dragon was sent to the deepest part of the inferno forest to be tortured and violated from earth's rage, while the crimson dragon was sent to the deepest part of the magnific ocean. Both drowning in their hated territories." Hyunjin felt as if his own body hurt at the thought of that, he felt bad.

"But that was the first mistake the deities made that caused reign and terror to fulfill their once some sort of a peaceful world. The connection the two felt for the other was strong enough to bring chaos and disorder within their seem-able magic abilities. Hence the deity's reign upon the world was immediately disoriented and demolished.

After a short while, the dragons who had already brought chaos and destruction to their world and killed off the many civilians of their kind for the sake of the hatred knew that being together and staying alive was the one thing they needed to be rid of. The some who remained were only related to the dragons, but they knew that if they were not stopped. There would be no tomorrow or a future to become. So they devised a plan that would keep them separate from each other, a plan that only a blood relation to the two dragons could commence.