Code 08

"I'm not believing this."

"Then your delusional."

"I can be delusional then."

Hyunjin woke up in the same place Felix awoke, be he didn't know that. The place was a sanctuary of some sort, but it was hot and less cool. A seemingly perfect temperature for Hyunjin to relax in.
He stood before an individual who had a red robe that had gold imprinted onto it. His hair was somewhat cool and darkish, that was Finished with glasses.

"After years of me having these powers and you tell me that Felix and I are connected? In ways that will bring terror and destruction to our world?" Hyunjin let out a fake scoff, "Of-Course I'm not going to believe it when some being that tells me I transported myself into my brain and am now talking to my self-conscious who looks like one of those men you would see when you go to a praying temple." Hyunjin bluntly pointed out; disregarding the small steam he saw from the eternal being.

"Look kid, I'm 10 times older than those puny little humans down on earth. And that includes you and Lee Felix." Hyunjin froze at that, "How do you know Felix. I haven't said his name not once." This made the older smirk sheepishly, "We are in your subconscious, are we not? Plus, I should know who's the vessel to Jin's water dragon." Hyunjin wanted to ignore the elder's claims and explanations, but he yearned for more. "So... who are you." He asked.

The man didn't answer at first, only stepping away to go stand at the edge of a lake that was filled with water that fell from the waterfall. "My name is Kim Namjoon. And you." He pointed to Hyunjin, "Are the vessel to my fire dragon, hence you holding one of the most powerful abilities in the world cycle." Namjoon explained, feeling mischievous and overjoyed when he noticed the shocking expression slowly grow onto Hyunjin's face. But before Hyunjin was able to speak, "There's more. But maybe, for the time being, I should only tell you the small details, later on, your parents can explain the rest." Namjoon finished.

"But for now, I can tell you this. The fact remains Hyunjin, this ability." Namjoon started before he signaled his hands in a swift motion; producing fire. "Was given to you, from me." He finished, Hyunjin gulped nervously when he felt a tremendous power before him, his body shivered from the sight and the feeling. "But you are the one who controls it. And I'd have to say, you've been terrible at doing it." He said in a sad and disgusted tone, formerly walking inside the forest. "I'm sorry? You the eternal being that thought it would be right to give this incredible gift to a mere child." He argued, following after him.

"And I'd thought that this mere child would be able to have the capacity, the strength, the endurance, and the pride to manage to hold those powers under their reign." He said before he halted, he stared back at Hyunjin with a side glare, "But I guess I was wrong. However, I'm never wrong." He said more sternly, now pushing a small amount of pressure onto the red-haired individual as he didn't dare to look up to the powerful entity.

"But tell me Hyunjin, are my words incorrect? Or can you prove to me that what I see is false—"

"I don't claim nor object to those words, but I will never yield to some being who speaks down upon me. You don't know me, and just because you claim you do. Does not mean shit." Hyunjin spoke confidently, his gaze burning holes within the entity's glare. "Now how do I get out of here, I've wasted enough time talking to you," Hyunjin stated firmly.

It was probably the tone of his words or his choice of words that stood out to Namjoon, but either way. He couldn't hide the small grin that appeared on his face when he felt pleased with his young vessel, "Alright then, farewell." He spoke, walking in the opposite direction.

"Wait! I- how do I leave?" Hyunjin exclaimed.

Namjoon grinned, "It's your subconscious. All you have to do is wake up." Hyunjin watched as Namjoon walked away before evaporating into thin air. He stopped to think, 'How the fuck do I wake myself up?' He contemplated.

Hyunjin looked around his surroundings before taking in a quick but heavy breath, 'Breath in'

'Breathe ou—'

"Hyunjin! Your awake!" A low but squealed voice announced. Hyunjin's eyes opened more vividly, coming to recognize the place he was in more quickly. "Am I in the—"

"Infirmary? Yes, yes you are son." Hyunjin turned around immediately; recognizing that voice. Instead of a warm and welcoming expression that was hoped for Hyunjin's parents from Hyunjin himself. He gave them a huge and demented glare.

"Explain."