Code 017

-

-
"Your lying"

"Am not"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"ARE TOO—!"

"LEE FELIX, SILENCE!" Jin declared, Felix kneeled. Jin used his powers on the younger boy, creating an excessively hard-to-restrain aura that overpowered him completely. He couldn't do anything but just let himself yield to the force.

"F- fine. J- just tell me. That's all I ask, Jin." And with that. He let loose, letting go of the caged ice maker. "Sit down and listen. You'll never fully recognize your full story or potential if you keep muttering how insane this seems. And if you fully enquire your capabilities."

"You'll finally proceed onto the next stage in your chapter."
-

-
The ice maker was in a daze throughout his time in the realm. Leaving in the same state. Maybe he was hallucinating but he couldn't, this all seemed too true. But to think he and Hyunjin were not truly their people was kinda hard to believe.

"Must you stop sulking?" He spoke.

Felix scoffed, "I apologize your royal highness." He prompts sarcastically. "I didn't know I wasn't allowed to get a heavy tube even when it comes to finding out that I'm made up piece of clay." He was pissed, mean like who wouldn't be? Especially once he figured out that all of those times he was called Jin's actual vessel.

Jin was not lying indeed.

"Seriously, your kind can be so gullible yet ridiculous. You're troubling yourself with this and you shouldn't—"

"You know what, how would you feel if you were told your life was a lie? That your simply just a mere figure that was made to support another force and spirit that existed many decades ago." Walking in the halls of the school you would've thought he was insane talking to himself. Thankfully they were deserted.

"Your feelings are valid, of course, they are. But it was either me telling you this now or later on in the future. Either way, it was guaranteed that you would've felt an uprising, so I can't say I'm surprised you feel this way."

"It's just- why? Why do me and hyune have to keep going through this? It's not a never-ending cycle of emotional pain."

"I and Joon were only second to our parents. Rising our rank through the course of our lives. Meaning that our force and our within strengths in our cores was only second strongest, as you would call it. Our healing abilities and our strengthening powers."

Felix only rolled his eyes, Jin had clarified and specified all of this previously, but it sounded or looked as if he was repeating himself, thinking as if the other didn't already understand him the first time.

"Look, when we both passed, yes, we were supposed to be dead. But due to our inner fields, they had something else in mind for our remains. When a dragon gets seriously injured, it takes a while for them to recover, a decade. Which is long for humans and you weaklings down there. But in simple terms, a simple blink of an eye down here."

The young boy rolled his eyes, feeling incredibly annoyed. Reaching for his locker which he wound up coming across. He grabbed his backpack, not bothering to disturb the deity rambling in his conscious.

"That being... the energy that was building up over these years was supposed to resurrect me and Joon, but due to the power of the stone, our previous bodies already faded with our touch. The next kin of both of the species would've gained new and stronger abilities. While gaining the owners of those unfortunate abilities along with it. And... unfortunately... you and Hyunjin were the ones who got them."

Felix bit at his lip, if he were to look past his insecurities and frustration, Jin was just as innocent in this situation. Only a young— well not so young man who fell in love with someone of his opposite... never mind that. But still, his frustration had to go onto something, even when Felix desperately pleaded to his inner feelings to not release it onto the person who only told the truth to him before things excluded even further.

"Look Felix, Truly I'm sorry, this— this shouldn't have happened or even occurred to such a young and inexperienced child like you. But— I can't fix this. Once you pass, your body will automatically become mine."

Felix let out a short but uncalled-for laugh. "Don't sound too happy about that." He mumbled. "Of course not. Sadly I wish I could've passed away, peacefully... and maybe I and Joon could've been together in the heavens. But knowing that dim-witted fire user, he would've tried everything to keep us or bring us back to life again. It's more unfortunate that we both got stuck in you two than you feeling as if your life isn't your own. Which is not true."  Then Felix stopped in his tracks, guilt rising in him almost instantly.

"One day... you will see him again. I know not anytime soon, but I'll make sure of it. Me and hyune. And though at the moment I am still pissed, it's at the world and that stupid crystal. But yet again, if that wasn't used, I and hyunjin along with our past ancestors and family members wouldn't be here if you two in the past were able to wipe out our kind. so in a way... I can't be mad, I can't be grateful either... All I can be right now is the person that I want to be, and not Perceive myself as the inner person to what my self-conscious is bluntly prosecuting me as."

Then they laughed.

And maybe things were going to be ok.

Until a burning sensation occurred within Felix's heart that made him grip desperately onto his chest.
"W- What the fuck!" He cursed loudly. Collapsing on his knees towards the ground.

Then a small ring occurred in his ear, but it seemed as if someone was yelling.

But it wasn't Jin.

"COURTYARD, NOW!" And that's when both Felix and Jin froze.

It was Namjoon.