Code 022

"You ask a lot of questions don't you little one?"

The atmosphere had never been so still, so forcefully unforgiving and gruesomly chilling. As the Hwangs and the two young boys along with the un-noticed presence of the principal. Seungmin stayed frozen, Jin was merely inches away from seungmin, although he was in Felix's body, the tone of his voice changed to a more pitchy but fearful accent, practically oozing the presence and inflexion of one of the most powerful beings to ever walk the earth.

"Hm? You wanted me to appear did you not? Oh no, I think you forced me to come out, hm that sounded wrong as well, How would you prefer your rude and disobedient behavior to be addressed as in this situation, Kim seungmin?" Seungmin swallowed a heavy gasp of air upon his own anxiety kicking in, his eyes not leaving the being's eyes for a second, although he wished for him to face away and look elsewhere, He felt as if he were dragged or forced to be giving the being the attention he secretly craved, and to say this was entertaining for the being.

Jin smirked, "Not there yet kid, but a high-five to you for managing to bring me out of the little shell I really want to go back into at the moment." Jin joked around as if nothing was remotely going in the room, as if he were just a simple stranger who just seemingly walked in on something he shouldn't, but that was just his personality that he seemingly never failed to introduce to the world.

That was until his eyes stopped upon the two he dreadfully disliked more then the isolation he had been caged in for years, "Ah, if it isn't the parents of the person who is un-willingly taking care of my lovers poor soul." The parents never phased or surrendered their stance upon the powerful being, "I do have to say... Thank you for raising such a beautiful and cherishing young man, will be perfect for when Joon take over his vessel in the near future, wouldn't you say?" He smirked at the last bit, getting a scowling growl and hissing look from the mother, "If Namjoon dares to touch a hair on my sons head I will never let him off-"

"Pfft," He laughed, "Love, Remember the reason who have those power's of yours in the first place." She paused, "My lover would demolish your sad little act in a snap of a finger, and yet... Be greatful," She quirked a brow upon confusing, this causing Jin to let out a cocky scoff with the stupidity, but he sighed, "Namjoon is quite fond of your son to not steal his own body but to help him recieve and reach his goals, which is to protect the person he supposedly loves, Which happens to be the person I am taking control over right now." A silent gasp came out of Hyunjin's mother and father, and surprisingly Seungmin and Minho but the rest remained silent.

It was no surprise that under all of that hate, it was love that the two felt for one another. It was impossible to hide that fact any longer, and yet the shock was still shown under all the reality. "You talk as if you feel the same way Namjoon feels towards Hyunjin, as if you care for Felix to want the best for him." Hyunjin's father spoke with such high confidence that almost made jin respectfully guarantee a safe response, but the keyword being almost.

Jin simply hummed in response, not giving nothing other then that as a way to answer the obvious, "And if I do? Surely I know him much better then you ever have, and perhaps you are judging my thoughts when you guys were the ones who pushed him away from the person he had been wanting if not needed for years. And to once again leave his own life in the hands of my own to save when your son was willing to save him from the clutches of facing something that would've been permenant, and by that- oh don't be so shameless to admit the mere fact that you almost killed a young kid who had a promising future all for the sake of what, a pact you made with the Lee's ages ago? Oh don't forget to remind me to get on them as well for blocking Hyunjin from making his way into the hospital room to save felix either-"

"Enough of this, we should focus on something els-" The principal intervened, but was abruptly cut off with a cold hand resigning on his shoulder, piercing a fierce frost through that one area.