𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

PLAYLIST for the TALE

MY HEART WILL GO ON

"we'll stay forever this way, you are safe in my heart"

SPARKS

"but I promise you this, I'll always look out for you"

DON'T GIVE UP ON ME

"I will fight for you I always do, until my heart is black and blue"

COME JOSEPHINE

"come Josephine in my flying machine, going up she goes, up she goes"

FIRE ON FIRE

"fire on fire would normally kill us, with this much desire, together we're winners"

SET FIRE TO THE RAIN

"It was dark and I was over until you kissed my lips and you saved me"

PERFECT

"we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was"

ILLICIT AFFAIRS

"don't call me kid, don't call me baby; look at this godforsaken mess that you've made me"

YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL

"will you still love me, when I'm no longer young and beautiful?"

AFTERGLOW

"tell me that you're still mine, tell me that we'll be just fine, even when I lose my mind"

MIRRORBALL

"when no one is around my dear, you'll find me on my tallest tiptoes, spinning in my highest heels love."

CARDIGAN

"to kiss in cars and downtown bars was all we needed, you drew stars around my scars but now I'm bleeding"

THE LAST GREAT AMERICAN DYNASTY

"she had a marvelous time ruining everything, they say she was seen on occasion, pacing the rocks staring out at the midnight sea."

THE VERY FIRST NIGHT

"I'd write this in the sky, I miss you like it was the very first night."

SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC

"we had a beautiful, magic love there, what a sad, beautiful, tragic love affair." 

SHE

"she may be the love that cannot hope to last, may come to me from shadows in the past."

ASTRONOMY

"we've traveled the seas, we've ridden the stars, we've seen everything from Saturn to Mars, as much as it seems, like you own my heart, it's astronomy, we're two worlds apart."

MY TEARS RICOCHET

"and I can go anywhere I want, anywhere I want just no home."

TWO BIRDS

"I'll believe it all, I won't let go of your hand. two birds on a wire, one says come on and the other says I'm tired."

HYMM TO THE SEA