6. The Guests

Reader's POV

6:00 p.m.

The bell rang and I immediately ran to the door, switching on the video of the door camera to see who rang the bell. Upon seeing it was Mikasa, I quickly opened the door and hugged her tight and she hugged me back. It had been a day and we already missed each other. I welcomed her and her parents inside and led them to the living room.

"Ah, you're here!" Mom smiled at them.

"Mikasa!" Eren got up to talk to her.

"Lovely place," Mikasa's Dad complimented, "You did this in less than a day, after all the loading?"

"Yes, have a seat," Mom ushered them towards the couches, "Grisha will be back any moment. Eren, Y/N, how about you take Mikasa to your room?"

"Okay!" I agreed, looking at Zeke who looked a bit upset as he was going to have to sit with them now, "How about you join us Zeke?"

Zeke looked at me as if I was his savior. He always had to sit with the guests whenever we had them over because Mikasa and Armin didn't know him well. I thought it'd be a nice change since the night was going to get more annoying soon.

"Of course!"

"Come one then," I told him and whispered to Mikasa, "Sorry."

"It's fine," she smiled, "It'd be nice to talk to your brother every once in a while, I understand."

God, she was so nice sometimes. Like an angel.

Once we got upstairs, I took them to my room. My room was the most arranged out of the three and I had all the games we could play.

"So," Zeke asked Mikasa, "You're okay with me being here right?"

"Of course," she said, "I understand that you are annoyed with Isabel visiting."

"It's not just her, it's the shorty too."

"Really," her eyes sparkled slightly.

Oh god, don't tell that she's gonna vibe with him over hating the same person. I mean, it's not a bad thing. As long as they get along.

"Yeah, I heard he was your cousin?"

"He is," she sighed, sitting down.

"You're okay with me insulting him?"

"Of course I am, he's more annoying to me than Isabel is to you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Too bad we're going to be going to the same school."

"Agreed."

"Hey, I have an idea," I announced, "How about we roast them all 'till Armin arrives."

"Good idea," Eren grinned.

We talked about them for quite a while and then I heard Mom's voice.

"Armin's here!"

"I'll get him," I said, getting up.

I got down and when I saw him, I gave him a hug. I greeted his parents and then turned back to him.

"Mikasa's already here."

"I know, I saw the car."

"Come on, follow me."

I led him upstairs, to my room where everyone else was.

After saying hello, Armin sat down.

"So what were you guys doing?"

"Totally not insulting Isabel and Levi."

"Don't tell me," Armin faced me and Eren, "You're planning on causing trouble in the new school."

"We are actually," Eren answered.

"What if you get suspended?"

"No big deal."

"What if you get kicked out?"

"Probably not gonna happen."

"Still," He warned us, "You should be more careful."

"Armin," Eren said, "Zeke got kicked out and he doesn't cause nearly as much trouble as me and Y/N. It doesn't matter how much we cause trouble. We should just be able to get away with it."

"That's not a good message for the readers."

"What?"

"Nothing."

Then, Mom called us again but it wasn't something nearly as pleasant as Mikasa and Armin's arrival.

"Isabel's here!"

"Goddamn it," I said, now in a foul mood.

"Can't we just stay here?" Zeke asked.

"I wish," Eren said, getting out of my room.

We all went downstairs so that uncle and aunt won't feel that we are excluding her, even though they know about our fighting which they call 'rivalry'. No way in hell was I going to let her in my room. She might break my stuff. We'll just have to sit downstairs with the adults.

Me, Eren and Zeke greeted our aunt and uncle. We hated Isabel but not her parents. They were very nice.

Then we saw Isabel's face and, well, our mood got even worse. We really couldn't tolerate her.

"Hey Monke, JaegerBOMB, Nerd, Berserker and Yandere."

Quite obviously, Monke was Zeke because of my prank, JaegerBOMB was Eren because Yeager and Jaeger sounded similar and his temper was like a bomb, thus the name of the drink. Nerd was Armin because he likes reading. Berserker was me because I went a little out of control sometimes and Yandere was Mikasa because she beat up anyone trying to hurt her friends.

"That's what you call them?" I saw Levi enter through the door. He was wearing a black and white Gucci sweater and ripped jeans. He looked kinda hot- Wait! What am I thinking?!

"The nicknames suit them," Furlan said from behind.

"I don't feel the need to waste my energy talking to you, Pigtail Idiot," I told her, walking off to the driveway to see which car this Levi guy had brought today. I just need to make sure no one notices.

I got out of the door and looked in the driveway, to look at the cars. It didn't take me more than 5 seconds to figure out which car was his. It was more expensive than the other ones which made it stand out. It was the ultra-luxury Mercedes-Maybach S-class sedan. I guess Mikasa was right, they are rich. Even if they are rich, I guess his mother didn't want to show off too much, unlike that shorty, of course. Out of the car, came a gorgeous woman who I guessed was Kuchel. She had black hair and silver eyes with a height of about 5' 8. Seeing her, I began to question my sexuality. Wait, what is happening to me today? Beside her was a taller man, about 6' 3. I wondered who he was.

Wait.

Hold up.

Isn't he Kenny the Ripper?! Isn't his real name Kenny Ackerman? The serial killer who killed over a hundred cops. Everyone knew it was him but couldn't arrest him because they had no evidence. I suddenly realized that he is related to Mikasa. But, what is he doing here? Am I going to die tonight? Might as well get Eren to escape first. But, I gotta admit, he is kinda h-

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY?!

Why am I suddenly attracted to each and every Ackerman there is?

Am I going crazy?

Whatever, I need to get back inside.

A/N = I haven't been showing Levi in the chapters much yet but, soon, I will more.

2/13/2022

- Heliaxa