26. Nuts or Nothin'

Reader's POV

I didn't pause to look at my throbbing leg which was in such condition after only one kick from that shorty as I decided to rethink my strategy and actually use techniques of kickboxing and Krav Maga that I had learned instead of charging headfirst into the fight like Eren does and ending up like him.

But maybe just charging in without another thought was the best strategy because I wasn't Eren. I was me. The Berserker.

But it wasn't like I had fully transformed yet.

I ignored the thought and charged into the fight as I waited for my transformation to complete.

Levi swung his fist at me as I fully let my instinct control me and fully combine by strength with my techniques causing me to squat and dodge his punch as grab my own empty cafeteria plate as I swung it at him which he was unsuccessful in dodging as he got hit in the arm and backed away for a second before charging in again.

I threw the plate at Levi as he caught it and threw it away as I saw at the corner of my eye that some students were recording this on their phones, some were trying to leave the unsupervised cafeteria to go tell a teacher while some held the doors shut, trapping everyone in to prevent a teacher from interfering in a fight that they wanted to see the end of. And as for the cheering, most were cheering for Levi which proved to me that he was popular while most of the others just chanted 'Fight! Fight! Fight!' as the leftover people, which I assumed were Levi's haters, cheered for me by insulting Levi as they probably didn't know my name.

Levi tried to knee me in the stomach before Zeke came to my rescue, attempting to help me by jumping on Levi and bringing him down. Before Levi could get up to punch Zeke who was on top of him, I dragged Zeke up and pushed him behind myself to protect him.

Furlan tried to mediate the fight, not realizing that it was too late before seeing Isabel jump into the fight to help Levi by handling Zeke while Levi targeted me.

Levi aimed to punch me in the face which I blocked but it turned out was just a distraction to the fact that he was trying to knee me in the stomach which he was successful in doing this time as I backed away a few steps and coughed in pain.

I looked at Isabel jumping on Zeke to attack him before Eren with his high pain tolerance, backed up his brother causing me to completely focus on Levi and trust that my brothers could handle themselves.

Isabel tried to punch Zeke as he dodged while Eren handled the attacking and used a cafeteria plate that he picked up from an empty table to attack and successfully hit her in the torso.

At that point, Furlan decided to join and punched Eren on the back of his head.

Fuck making new friends and getting dirt on Isabel.

I'm killing this guy as well.

I bolted towards Furlan to attack him before being dragged back by Levi towards the edge of a table and punched in the stomach as I ignored the pain and jumped on him, legs around his waist as I pushed away from the edge of the table on my back causing us both to fall, me on top of him as I smirked because this difficult move wasn't difficult at all because of the four inch height difference.

Levi struggled beneath me but was slow to react because of his shock and left an opening for me to clutch both of his wrists in my dominant hand, using most of my strength to restrain him while I used my other hand to punch him in the face.

I didn't wait another second as I struck another punch and I could sense what was happening behind me which was Isabel reaching out to stop me while Zeke stopped her while Furlan tried to swoop in to save Isabel only to be blocked by Eren.