31. The Executives

Reader's POV

The day at Levi's was pretty damn boring. I thought I was going to get to use my suspension day as a holiday but Mom had different plans for me, Eren and Zeke. First, that serial killer picked a fight with my brother and then got punched by me and I had to check under Eren's bed at night before he slept and had to guard him and make a mental note to do that every night from now on.

When we were at Levi's house which was absolutely beautiful and his mother's cars were breathtaking. I decided to propose to the Bugatti Divo as I had deeply regretted not doing that the last time I saw her.

Actually we were supposed to do something like a hangout but the short stack is way lamer that he looks. He has little to no video games, doesn't listen to music, barely watches anime or any shows in general and most of the books he reads are informative, the rest being romance. He didn't have many movies we could watch and those that he did have, all of them were romance. Turns out, in the enemy trio's sleepover, the other two had to bring movies from their places or sign in with their accounts to watch tv because Levi didn't have anything interesting.

When we came home, the council of the main trio group which was the executive members sat down together for a meal of our special spicy chips and as we dined, we did important discussions that resulted in making important decisions.

Our first discussion was whether it was worth telling Mom and Dad the extent of our injuries because if we did, we would be transferred out of the school the next time this happened. At our previous school, we got into fights regularly so Mom and Dad were used to it and they wouldn't get us transferred because of that but they would if they found out that we actually got hurt this time. This thing was bound to repeat if we stayed here but we couldn't transfer because then, we'd have to part from Mikasa and Armin and Zeke wasn't sure if Yelena could convince her parents to transfer her to a third school especially since she just transferred yesterday. In the end, we decided against telling Mom and Dad.

Our second discussion was about how to deal with our former and newfound enemies.

We discussed whether we should avoid them or get in their way on purpose. You could easily guess what the hotheaded Eren wanted to do but I begged to differ, being one of the only two who could actually stand against Levi as I refused to try anything with a broken wrist and a bruised leg that Zeke was begging me to relax. I decided to listen to Mikasa and she honestly answered, not wanting to give anyone false hopes that she was strong enough to always be a challenging opponent for Levi to beat but she could never win or even land strong blows on him.

But this discussion had another issue. And that was our enemies' popularity. It was obvious how many people liked Short stack and his goons even though some disliked him but unfortunately, that was only a small fraction. If we were to stand in their way, they would obviously make use of their popularity and make life difficult for us but if we were to avoid them, they and their supporters would treat us like miserable cowards and the other thing was that Eren would never do that.

I sat on my gaming chair, facing my monitor with which I was having a google meeting with my two friends as my two brothers sat behind me, the older one on my bed and the younger one on a step stool.

"We should just kill them," Eren suggested as his suggestion went ignored even by Mikasa who always bothered to say no to him but was too fed up at the moment.

"So we have two options," Armin recollected our discussion, "Either face them head on which will result in injuries from our enemies and the rest of the school or live in their shadows and pray that they spare us and spend the rest of our high school life like that."

"But how are they so popular in their second year? They're just sophomores! That means that they gained their popularity in their freshman year! That's impossible!" I still couldn't believe it.

"But it did happen. And there's nothing we can do about it."

"It would've been better if we had an upperclassman with us," I gritted my teeth and glared at Zeke. He could've been an upperclassman had he not been expelled from his previous school and had been forced to retake a year. Unfortunately, Zeke was only a sophomore now.

"I still can't believe that I'm an executive when it hasn't even been that long since I joined," Zeke was still in a daze before I threw the pillow on my lap at his face to get him out of it and get him thinking.

"What's done is done. There's no point crying over spilt milk. We need to figure out what we can do now. And I suggest avoiding them for now," Mikasa spoke up.

"But why?!" Eren stood up, mad.

"You should try to understand the situation, Eren," Mikasa was patient with him, "I can't take Levi all by myself and you two can't help me because there are the other two as well. And Armin's role in our team is to be the strategist so that's all the manpower we have. And you know as well as I do about how stubborn your sister is and how she will get in the fight with her already injured self."

"Why are you talking about me as if I'm not even here?!" Now it was my turn to be angry.

"But I've got a better idea," Zeke came up with a good idea when he actually tried, "We can use their own technique to defeat them."

"Huh?"

"We've got more manpower than them if we just look at our team that we can use once Y/N's healed," Zeke explained, "And not everyone in the entire school likes them. There are neutral people and their haters as well. If we can get their haters on our side and use them as our first supporters, then we can get the neutrals on our side. And then, when we are popular then we can get their supporters to leave them!"

"That is a good idea," Armin approved, "But to do that, we need one person to be the main figure like Levi is for his group."

And then, Eren and Zeke's eyes turned to me and Mikasa and Armin kept on staring at what they were before. Probably because I couldn't see where they were looking in a google meet.

"So, who?" I questioned.

"It's obviously you!" Armin was appalled that I hadn't realized it, "You're the strongest of us all and the one who made the most show in the cafeteria!"

"Wha?! I can't do it!"

"Yes you can!" Mikasa believed in me, "If there's anyone here who can do it, it's you!"

"But-"

"Look, Y/N," Mikasa said to me, "I'm pretty sure that Levi's haters are your fanboys and fangirls by now. Not Eren's or Zeke's, but yours. We need you to do this. And you can do this. Just think about how you can crush your cousin after that!"

"And if we can cause her downfall," Zeke backed Mikasa, "Then we're at the top and they're at the bottom where they will spend the rest of their high school life."

"And even in the high school reunions," Eren thought even farther ahead, "They'll forever be known as the losers."

"Uh, yeah," Armin knew that all of that was true but didn't say much because causing their downfall wasn't his goal as he had no motivation to do that but rather, he was trying to help his friends and he would cause their downfall if his friends needed it.

"Okay," I could hear Vogel im Kӓfig in the background as I agreed, "Let's do this."

A/N = My phone was fixed a few days ago! I cannot express my joy! My phone is my life!

January 8, 2023

- Heliaxa