7. Troublesome Cousins

Reader's POV

I headed towards Mikasa, I needed to ask her something.

"Mikasa," I said to grab her attention.

"Yes?"

"Kenny the Ripper is here," I whispered to her, "Is that a good thing?"

Apparently Eren overheard and made his way to us.

"What is that serial killer doing here?" He asked.

"Like I should know!"

"Don't worry," Mikasa assured us, "He's invited here today."

"What?"

"My parents, your Mom and the entire group hung out with him sometimes. Not a lot but sometimes. I'm not exactly thrilled to have him here but you don't need to be scared of him."

"Okay," I sighed in relief, walking over to Mom.

"Mom!"

"Yes sweetie?"

"You didn't tell me that you hung out with Kenny the Ripper!"

"Oops," she said casually, "We weren't very close and it's been a year since I last saw him. I didn't want to tell you that I hung out with a serial killer beforehand. You would tell Eren and Zeke and then, Zeke would run away, refusing to attend. I can't have that, can I?"

"Mom?" I heard a shaken voice behind me. It was Zeke.

"Calm down Zeke," Mom assured me.

"You invited some scary people," he told her, "That shorty and his uncle."

Mom looked at me, asking me to calm down. He was good at watching horror movies and stuff but, when it came to serial killer documentaries, he would get scared. If a documentary is scary, meeting one in real life would be very bad.

"Did you see Kuchel?" I smiled at him, "She's hot, isn't she? Focus on her."

"She's that shorty's mother," Eren laughed, appearing out of nowhere.

"Not helping."

"You're basically asking him to hit on her," Eren laughed harder, "That shorty will break his bones."

"Am not," I defended myself, "I'm trying to have him focus on stuff that won't scare him."

"But what if he kills us?" Zeke said, now visibly scared. Eren just laughed harder at this. I was barely stopping myself from laughing. He was a serial killer alright but Mom must have trusted him to invite him here.

"Now you're laughing too," Zeke looked at me, disappointed.

"I'm sorry," I started laughing.

"What's so funny," Mikasa asked, walking over.

"Zeke's crying," Eren uttered in between laughs.

"Am not, I'm just shocked that he's here, how can you laugh at this?"

"Zeke," I said, finally stopping laughing, "Mom and Mikasa both said that it's okay, trust them okay."

"Fine."

"Also," Eren said to Mikasa, still laughing, " Y/N suggested that Zeke hit on that shorty's Mom."

"Stop lying," I said to him, "I only asked him to look at her so that he would have something else to focus on. I know that he likes pretty girls. If not, go look at their car."

"Did someone say anything about my Mother?" Levi interrupted, looking pissed off. Why is everyone joining in this conversation here?

"Do I look like I want to talk to you?" I snapped at him.