30. Get Out Of My Room

Levi's POV

"The fuck?" I talked to myself after seeing the scene outside my window.

"I know, right?" Kenny said as I flinched and turned around, immediately getting into a defense position upon not noticing the unwanted guest I had in my room who was just lazily lounging on my study chair.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"I was here ta wake ya up," Kenny got up from my chair, "But ya were already awake. Shit's goin' down out there. Kuchel talked to our friends and planned to make sure the situation from yesterday never happens again by bringin' the kids together and have them spend it together and get past their differences and what not. The Yeager runts and Isabel were dragged here and Furlan just tagged along to hang out because Daniel never orders him to do anythin'."

"So I can't even spend my suspension day as a holiday?" I confirmed the dark reality of this world.

"Yep."

This world is cruel.

And not very beautiful.

"Big Bro!" I heard Isabel's loud yelling as her rushing footsteps on the stairs got louder and I yelled back for her to slow down so as to not slip but she just ignored me and rushed to my room, "Big Bro! The monsters are here!"

"What the hell did you say?!" Light Yagami's voice came ringing as I was indicated of the fact that she had sharp hearing before getting a notification of a message on my phone as Isabel did too at the same time and I checked to see that Light Yagami had made a group chat to send just one message.

'Like shit calling shit dirty.'

Again, I absolutely hate to say this.

But I really like her style.

And I hated to admit this too but that was smart because if she swore out loud in her mother's best friend's house then it would end terribly for her.

"I'm gonna show this to Mom-. Wait, where did it go?" Isabel was shocked when something unexpected happened.

And at that moment, the message was deleted so nobody could snitch on her for swearing.

Damn, I should've screenshotted that.

"What happened?" Kenny was being curious as a little child and tried to meddle into our matters.

"Mind your own business, Kenny."

"Yo," Furlan greeted as he too entered my room with his hands in his pockets, wearing casual vacation clothes and his expression cool, "I was bored so I popped in."

"You bastard," Isabel was mad, "How dare you think of this torture as a casual hangout?!"

"Because it is a hangout. For me, at least," Furlan reminded, "I can go home any time I want. It's you two and those three that are stuck."

"Daniel's being too soft on you," Kenny complained as he reminded himself of how sadistic Mom could be.

"I think you got plenty of that special treatment when you were best friends in high school and he always saved you from detentions because he was the head boy," Furlan gave a perfect comeback.

"Levi," I heard Mom's voice as she opened my room's door, "I suppose Kenny already talked to you about what we're doing today. I had Carla drop those three off a few minutes ago and they're your responsibility for the rest of the day."

"What? No-" I tried to refuse before I saw a secret signal between Mom and Furlan that she made quite a few times when she left the three of us together and I had come to know the message behind it and it was the he was secretly the one who was in charge and I was the leader in name already and the title had been given to me to teach me responsibility while giving Furlan, the actually responsible one, the full charge.

"Kay. So, I'll be leavin' now," Kenny got up and slipped away before Mom changed her mind and included him in this punishment and forced him to spend time with his third most hated age group which was teenagers, the first being old geezers because, his words, they were 'not hot' and the second being children because that brought back memories of when I was a kid and how he suffered babysitting me while Mom was working on her business.

And then, the room's door creaked open to reveal the three figures I hated most.

Or not necessarily the most. There are people that I hate more.

Like the human version of Donald Duck.

But they come pretty close to my most hated in my list.

The three were standing together like gang members typically would. With one person (Light Yagami) standing in the front and middle while the two others (Baby Dick and Monke) stood behind her and on either side with all of them having their hands in their pockets while I debated between the reason being to look cool or that they were holding knives in their hands.

Nah, the brothers are too dumb to do that.

But unfortunately, Light Yagami isn't.

But before I could address the knife issue, Light Yagami's face changed into someone who was cracking up as she tried to control herself but failed miserably and snickered a bit.

"Your nightclothes include a hat?" She giggled as her brothers noticed the hat on my head and tried to not chuckle but Furlan, unexpectedly and traitorously did.

"So what, brat?" I snapped.

Light Yagami didn't answer me as she continued on with her giggling. Or rather, she wasn't able to answer me because she was too busy laughing. It took a few minutes but the laughing did stop only to give Light Yagami the chance to joke about the pain she inflicted on me. Before she could make a third joke about that topic that I desperately wanted to avoid, I grabbed my clothes and entered my attached bathroom to take a bath and let shit go down in my room as long as it didn't involve me or break my stuff.

When I exited the bathroom after thoroughly cleaning up, I saw a sight that I wished I hadn't seen but unsurprisingly, the situation was taking place. Kenny was laying on the floor, clutching his nose which seemed to be broken with blood oozing out of it as Light Yagami glared at him before rushing to Baby Dick who was laying on my bed and placing a hand on his stomach and only removing it to let Monke examine it. Furlan had his phone out and was recording it while Isabel was covering her mouth that was open because of shock with both of her hands.

"Eren!" Light Yagami seemed extremely worried, "Are you okay?!"

"What the hell are you doing?!" Monke scolded his younger sister, "Don't put so much pressure on your wrist!"

"I punched with my other hand!"

"That is even worse! Your other hand isn't used to such shock! And don't put pressure on your leg either!"

"What exactly is going on here?" I demanded an explanation as Furlan immediately stopped recording and answered to me.

"In the end, your Mom decided to punish Kenny like this too. And when he came here, he had a disagreement with Eren and punched him causing him to be attacked too," Furlan provided a detailed explanation as Kenny staggered, getting up.

"Are you his bodyguard or something?"

"And if I am?" Light Yagami wasn't nearly as cool with Kenny as the night of the dinner a couple of months ago now that he had attacked her brother.

"Calm down, N/N," Monke called Light Yagami by her nickname which I personally think should be Kira.

"How dare you touch my brother?!" Light Yagami was about to charge toward Kenny who had managed to stand up as she was grabbed by the arm by her doctor brother and pulled back by the back of her shirt by her injured brother who were both trying to tell her that it was not a good idea.

"Oi!" I shouted as I got the attention for everyone in the room before their mouths hang open in shock after hearing my words which they must have thought would be something coming to Kenny's defense but they were completely different, "If you wanna fight then get out of my fucking room. I don't want my stuff broken or to mop your blood if you bleed out here."

Like seriously, get out of my room.

A/N = Happy New Year!

January 1, 2023

- Heliaxa