21. R.I.P. Fourth Wall

Reader's POV

"Do we have to have Dad look at you?" Zeke asked me, thinking that I had a stroke.

"She was fine!" Eren was angry, "She was just laughing at me."

"But what was there to laugh at?" Mikasa questioned.

Without another word, I picked up my phone and looked through my call recorder and clicked on the latest one. I looked through the entire part to find the part where short stack gave Eren his new nickname.

"Don't show it to them!" Eren stammered, his face red from thinking about the embarrassment he would face in front of his friends and brother.

I grinned as I played the recording and Levi's voice showed up, "Okay, I'll start. I've got better nicknames for you. Mikasa is Scarface. Armin is Armin because he did nothing to deserve an insult. Y/N is Light Yagami from Death Note because I hate Light Yagami."

"I'll take that as a compliment," my voice made its entry.

"And Eren is Baby Dick," the sentence that Eren was trying to block out with his childish screaming came along and Zeke kept his mouth shut and everyone was able to hear it loud and clear.

I shut it off before the silence ended and they heard me getting a stroke as I started laughing again along with Zeke while Mikasa scowled and hardened her fist in anger at Levi while Armin held back Eren who was trying to hit me and Zeke who were vulnerable to his attacks due to us not being able to stop laughing.

"I hate to admit it but that shorty is hilarious!" Zeke hollered.

"I know, right!" I put my hand on the wall, trying to support myself and get myself to stop laughing to get a breath of oxygen.

"I'm going to start calling you that, Eren!" Zeke announced, "That is my revenge to you for calling me Monke."

"This isn't fair! Only Y/N got a cool name! And maybe Mikasa too!" Eren complained.

"At least you got something, Eren! At least you weren't treated like you were non-existent!" Zeke talked about how Levi didn't mention him at all.

"Oh, and you should know that Y/N was lying about Levi saving her number!"

"Levi saved her number?" Mikasa cocked her head to the side as a dark and gloomy aura surrounded her making the rest of us shiver in fear.

"Calm down, Mika," I shook Mikasa out of her scary trance, "Yes he did but it's not my fault so don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at him. Why? Did it look like I was mad at you?" Mikasa innocently questioned as if she wasn't fuming in anger mere seconds ago and I questioned the power of her mood tsunamis.

"Levi did not save her number! Y/N was lying to us!" Eren told Zeke.

"I was not! Of course he didn't accept it! Did you seriously expect him to?!" I shouted.

"Y/N's right, Eren," Zeke supported me, "That midget wouldn't confess if he saved her number. Not even an idiot would do that and I hate to say this but Levi's not an idiot."

"But what about Furlan's confession?"

"What confession?"

"Apparently, Furlan saved her number too," Eren explained as Mikasa got surrounded by the flames of her anger and furiously tried to rush out of my room and tried to go to her short and grumpy cousin's place to kill him and his friends before she was supposedly held back by Armin who was somehow able to withstand the heat of the fire of Mikasa's anger while Zeke just looked at me dumbfounded.