Characters

Hwang Hyeji and Hwang Hyunjin, the legendary twins of Hyosan High. Both displaying beauty, grace, elegance, and intelligence. Everyone in Hyosan High knows them.

Hwang Hyeji ranks 3rd in their class. Everyone considers her as a friend. Her closest friends are: Namra, Suhyeok, Cheongsan, Onjo, Gyeongsu, Wujin, Hari, Mijin, and Nayeon. It is not a secret in Hyosan High that Gwinam likes her. She is the "perfect student". Despite her resting bitch face, she is really warm and loving.

Hwang Hyunjin ranks 4th in their class. Respected by the students since he is the president of the student council. His closest friends are: Onjo, Suhyeok, Cheongsan, Wujin, Hari, and Gyeongsu. Despite being the student council president, Hyunjin respects Namra as his class president.

Choi Namra "prez" ranks 1st in their class. The class president. Nobody ever treated her like one, except Hyeji and Hyunjin. Her closest friend is Hyeji.

Lee Suhyeok, the school heartthrob. He was once a part of Myeonghwan's group. His closest friends are: Cheongsan, Hyeji, Hyunjin, and Gyeongsu.

Lee Cheongsan, son of an owner of a Chicken Restaurant. His closest friends are: Gyeongsu, Suhyeok, Hyunjin, Onjo, Isak, and Hyeji.

Nam Onjo is a daughter of a firefighter. She is planning on asking Hyunjin out. Her closest friends are: Isak, Cheongsan, Hyeji, and Gyeongsu.

Han Gyeongsu, a person of welfare. His closest friends are: Cheongsan, Hyunjin, Suhyeok, Onjo, Isak, and Hyeji.

Jang Wujin, his older sister is trying out for the National Team's Archery, for scholarship. His closest friends are: Dae-su, Joonyoung, Hyeji, and Hyunjin.

Lee Nayeon, the brat. She is only good to people around her whenever Hyeji is around. Hyeji is her childhood friend and she is scared of losing her so she never showed her bad side when Hyeji is around. She was also close to Hyunjin but drifted away when he saw her true colors.

Yoon Gwinam, the school bully. He is physically strong. It is no secret that he likes Hyeji but there are a lot of people on his way, including the student council president who never approved of him since he is a bully. He makes sure that Hyeji is safe and away from being bullied. He also didn't like it when Hyeji sees him bullying someone, but he has a reputation to keep. He hates when Hyeji looks his way being scared.

Park Sunhwa "Ms. Park" is their class adviser. She maintains close relationship with her students as much as possible.

Yoon Isak, the supportive friend of Onjo. She loves eating. Her closest friends are: Onjo, Gyeongsu, and Cheongsan.

Yang Daesu, he is a good friend. He is a little on the heavier weight but is a good singer. Has a loud voice. His closest friends are: Joonyoung, Wujin, Minji, Hyoryeong, and Jimin.

Oh Joonyoung ranks 2nd in their class. He hates Namra because of it. He thinks that Hyunjin and Hyeji are also his competitors but otherwise, he is cool with them.

Jang Hari is Wujin's sister. She is dedicated to finding her younger siblings. She failed to get to the National Team. She is also close to Hyeji since they are also neighbors and Hyeji sometimes hang with Wujin in their house. She treats the twins as her own siblings but she sometimes doubt that Wujin and Hyeji are only friends.

Park Mijin is a lazy student. She hates studying. She is a proud bisexual. She smokes. She is a war-freak.

Min Eunji, the bullied. She is being bullied by Myeonghwan's group. She likes Hyeji. She can see that Hyeji did her best to keep her safe, but she is still scared so she never left the bullies. She found a friend in Hyeji.

Park Heesu is a quiet student. She appreciates that Hyeji tries her best to approach her and promised that after her problem, she would try her best to be open with the girl.

Lee Byeongchan, the science teacher. His son was bullied by Myeonghwan's group.

Jin Seonmu, the military leader. He would do what will make the biggest benefit for everyone. Great sense of leadership.

Song Jaeil, the detective. He might look cold, but is very warm and compassionate. He tries his best for everyone around him.

The Principal is a joke.

~ D I S C L A I M E R ~

I do not own any of the All Of Us Are Dead characters or storylines. Full credit goes to Chun Sung-il and all of its owner.

However, I do own my OCs and whatever plot I may create.

This will be a 
Nam-raxOC
On-joxOC
so if you're not into that, maybe this ff is not for you.

Published: February 14, 2022

Edited: April 2, 2023