Chapter 3

After getting inside the room as much as Na-yeon didn't like it, On-jo was tackled in hug by I-sak. Dae-su was the next to enter, covered with the contents of the fire extinguisher.

"Train. Train to Busan." Cheong-san said. Pulling the others to the window. Allowing them to see what was happening outside. Just as they are watching, I hand appeared by the window revealing Su-hyeok.

"Nam-ra! Hurry!" They helped Nam-ra in. "It's that, isn't it? Zombies." Su-hyeok said while still panting.

"Has anyone see Hye-ji? Or Hyun-jin?" On-jo asked scared for her friends. This caught Na-yeon's attention. "Are they...are they still out there? Is Hye-ji still out there?" Na-yeon said, tears forming in her eyes.

Nam-ra looked down, trying to calm herself and preparing herself for the worst. Wu-jin also had tears forming in his eyes, Joon-young trying to comfort the boy. The other friends of the twins also tried their best to stay calm.

-------

"They can't open the door, but we should still guard it, to be sure." Hyun-jin said but sighed when he saw his twin staring into space. He knows that she is starting to think that all their friends are dead. That everyone else is dead. And that they are next to die.

"Hey, calm down alright? Here..." he said, placing her hand on her chest where her heart is placed. "You feel that? You're still alive. Here..." Now he placed her hand on his chest. "I'm still alive. We're both alive and I'm sure Nam-ra and the others as well." He said and then hugged the girl. After hearing the president's name, she calmed down a little. And Hyun-jin noticed it.

-------

Na-yeon: Hey. Do something. Tell Miss Park to come and help. Do something.
Su-hyeok: Do what exactly?
Na-yeon: I don't know. Anything! What have you done as class president?
Min-ji: Stop it.
Na-yeon: Huh?
Nam-ra: Teacher's office? So you just want me to leave now?
Na-yeon: Well, if you're offering.
Nam-ra: You told me to do something. Do you want me to leave?
O: Stop it, you two. She's only saying that because you're the class president.
D: Yeah. You are, right?
W: So just be patient, okay?
Nam-ra: So stupid. Typical.
O: What's typical?
Nam-ra: Now that we are in this mess, I'm your class president? I would have accepted it if it was from Hye-ji, she always treated me as the president, but you? No.
Su-hyeok: We called the police, so I'm sure we'll be fine soon.

-------

Joon-seong and Mi-jin were saved by Ha-ri and Min-jae from the zombie version of Ha-lim.

"Shoot if they turn." Ha-ri said making Min-jae aim his bow at the two.

-------

"Nam-ra." Hye-ji said. Hyun-jin looked at her, a little confused.

"Nam-ra." She repeated. "She is the one that I like." Hye-ji said with a smile. She was expecting that Hyun-jin will be shocked but he just looked at her with a smile.

"I knew it! Cheong-san owes me now." Hyun-jin said while laughing, making Hye-ji look at her confused. "What do you me--. Did you bet on who I like?" Hyun-jin proudly nodded.

"I told them it was Nam-ra. Gyeong-su said that its Wu-jin. And Cheong-san said it's Min-jae sunbaenim, which is why you keep hanging with Ha-ri noo- "Before he can finish his sentence Hye-ji already smacked him in the head.

"Hey, what was that for?" He asked but kept silent after the glare that Hye-ji gave him. 

"Yeah, umm. Sorry. It's just, a lot of guys had been asking you out and you always say no, so we taught that we try guessing who you really like. And you have been spending quite a lot of time with Nam-ra and even our parents noticed it and I know you. You made sure to distribute your time to your close friends equally, well, I was a different case but now Nam-ra is also a different case and I'm not even sure how only me and our parents noticed it." Hyun-jin started rambling but Hye-ji placed a hand on his shoulders.

"Listen, what I'm saying is that, I'm pretty sure she likes you back. Tell her before it's too late." He said placing his arm on her shoulders. "Like you can talk, you can't even answer On-jo when she asked you out. Besides it might be too late already." She said as she laid her head on Hyun-jin's shoulder.

They were both shocked when Ms. Park entered the broadcasting room. "Ms. Park! Are you alright?" Hye-ji was about to hug her but Hyun-jin stopped her and put her behind him.

"Ms. Park...Is that your blood? Were you bit?" Hyun-jin asked and Ms. Park immediately shook her head no. Hyun-jin sighed and let go of Hye-ji, knowing that his twin wants to hug the teacher.

Ms. Park immediately hugged back and also pulled Hyun-jin in it. "How are the other? Have you seen them?" Ms. Park asked but the two just shook their head.

"Let's use this to broadcast, maybe they find hope with us." Ms. Park said and the two nodded. The twins helped Ms. Park for broadcast.

After the broadcast, they all sat down, Hye-ji in the middle. "They're all alright, right? We can survive this?" Hye-ji asked. Ms. Park nodded. Trying to assure her student. "We should stick together and protect each other no matter what, alright." The teacher said.

"Ms. Park...Oppa...I'm scared..." Hye-ji said as she started to cry. Hyun-jin hugged his sister, the teacher also crying silently while looking at the twins.

-------

Before they left their classroom, Nam-ra made sure to leave a message for Hye-ji.

Su-hyeok got separated from the others, while he is in the art class room, the others are all in the science lab. Cheong-san made a plan to leave the science lab.

Before leaving, Cheong-san left a letter for Su-hyeok, hoping that the boy is still alive.

-------

The three heard clicking outside. Ms. Park was the first to go since she didn't want Hye-ji to wake up. But after she opened the door, the girl already woke up.

Ms. Park saw the hose and after a little while, she saw Gyeong-su and opened the window for him. He was shocked to see the teacher there.

Ms. Park: Gyeong-su! Gyeong-su!
Gyeong-su: Ms. Park!
Ms. Park: Gyeong-su!
Gyeong-su: Are you okay?
Ms. Park: Quickly. Hurry. Be careful.
Gyeong-su: Oh, right. Cheong-san! Hey, guys! Miss Park is here!
Ms. Park: Are you okay? Yeah. Were you with the other kids by any chance?
Gyeong-su: They're in the science lab. They'll come down now. Come down! Okay? Come down!
Ms. Park: Seriously!
Gyeong-Ssu: What?

After hearing some shouting outside from familiar voices, Hyun-jin decided to stand, helping Hye-ji stand as well. They stood up from the floor and saw the others outside.