Chapter 7

~ T.W. gaslighting, abuse, mentions of suicide. 

You can skip this chapter if you're not comfortable reading it. This chapter is just a flashback.

Everyone, please remember that you are not alone. If you need someone to talk to you can chat me. I may not be as good in giving advices, but I can listen to you. ~

1 year ago

Hye-ji is in a relationship with a senior. It's just a two year gap so no one really said something about it. It was a perfect relationship. When people see them, it just makes the people around them smile. When they are together they just radiate this positive aura around them.

But we can't say the same to when they are alone together. Dong-min makes Hye-ji do his homeworks. He never takes no for an answer. Whenever Hye-ji is late for their meet up, he would be angry and will hurt her not just physically, but also emotionally. He tries his best to hit her in places no one would see. Like in the stomach, back, and arms, since their uniform is long sleeved. Thankfully though, he never sexually abused Hye-ji.

Dong-min had been waiting for Hye-ji for 8 minutes. He told her to meet him at 4pm sharp, he arrived 10 minutes earlier. Hye-ji saw him there, so she was shocked. Dong-min never arrived earlier than their call time. But she still smiled.

"Why are you late?" Dong-min said before Hye-ji can even let a word out. "I'm not, you're just early." Hye-ji tried but Dong-min shook his head. "There you go again. You always think that you're right." He hissed.

"Let's just go. I need you to answer my homework." He said before walking. 

When they arrived at his house, no one else was home. When Hye-ji shut the door, Dong-min immediately faced her and slapped her. "You won't talk to me like that again, right?" He asked to which Hye-ji just nodded.

-------

When Hye-ji was down to the last item of the homework, she was having trouble. She was not a senior. She was not there when this was discussed.

"Why are you taking so long? I'm hungry, you should cook." Dong-min said and Hye-ji reluctantly looked at him.

"The last item is a little bit difficult. Do you think you can answer it?" After hearing the girl, Dong-min sighed before looking at her. He suddenly grabbed her hair. Pulling it, making sure she is hurting.

"Don't you think I would've answered it on my own if I can?! I thought you're smart?! Why can't you answer it?!" He shouted at her. Hye-ji can feel tears forming in her eyes and it didn't go unnoticed.

"You know that it's your fault you're hurting right now right? You're just too sensitive. This is nothing. Now, go back to work and then cook for me." He said, letting go of Hye-ji.

-------

Hyun-jin was about to walk home, alone. Hye-ji had stayed home because she was not feeling well. As he was walking, he heard something strange on an alley that he passed. So he curiously went to where the sound came from.

What he saw completely shocked, angered, and disgusted him all at the same time. "What the hell?!" He shouted making the two figures in from of him to look at his direction. But the man ignored him and went back to his business, the girl followed right after. This angered him more.

If you're curious what he saw? He just saw Dong-min and another girl he saw from Dong-min's class doing the dirty. Yes, in an alley. Yes, it's not even dark yet. It's just 5:00 P.M. in the afternoon. And yes, Hyun-jin was sure Dong-min saw him. The bastard even smirked before continuing his disgusting business.