To Dae-su

Hye-ji and Dae-su are not the closest of friends, but they are friends. But after losing Joon-young, even if Dae-su didn't want to think of it like that, he can feel Hye-ji avoiding him. The question is...why?

Dae-su, just like the other, is sitting up, holding the envelope with his name on it. Without giving it much thought, he opened the envelope and pull the letter out.

To Dae-su

Hello, Dae-su. I hope you're doing well. I don't have much to say. To be honest, I can only think of one thing to say to you. Something that I have been wanting to say since that day we got out of the school gym.

"No way...Is she confessing to me? That can't be, I like her Ha-ri unnie. I'm sorry, Hye-ji, I can't..." Dae-su mumbled before continuing to read the letter.

I have a lot of things to be sorry for, so let me start. I'm sorry if I had the courage to jump out of our barricade to stop the zombies earlier, we wouldn't have lost Joon-young. I'm not as close to Joon-young as you are, but it pained me that we lost him, so I don't know how much more you felt.

We were almost there, he should've survived if I hadn't been afraid. Again, I'm sorry. That's the reason why I can't really go near you, I feel...guilty. I'm sorry.

"What's wrong with this girl. She's not at fault. If there is anyone to blame, it's that Mi-jin noona." He mumbled again.

I know you have been blaming Jin unnie for what happened to Joon-young, but I believe that I am more at fault for not doing anything. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, again, because I separated you from Wu-jin. I needed to do that because I can't watch Cheong-san and Su-hyeok kill him.

"When will she ever stop saying sorry. I understand why she did that. I'm actually thankful for what she did." He mumbled again, not noticing that he was already crying if not for the tear that dropped on the paper.

"Oh? I'm crying, what's wrong with me." He mumbled as he wiped the tears, but it just kept on rushing down from his eyes.

I'm sorry for separating you from your bestfriends. I'm really sorry. If there is one thing I can relate to you, it's losing a bestfriend. I already lost my bestfriend...Hyun-jin. So I think I know the pain you are feeling.

Actually, can I say this? Umm...I'm hurting...It hurts to not be with you guys, but I need to be here. We are safe here outside anyway. I think that's all. I'll see you all again, soon.

Love,

Hye-ji

"No one is blaming you, and we miss you too. I can see that especially from the others. They really miss you. I hope that we can meet paths again..."

-------------

~I will be really busy for the next days. I'm a graduating student and I still have a lot of things to do, but I will still try to update every day. There aren't much chapters left anyway. Thank you!~